I Just Wanna' Take This Moment To Say SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Which one?

5 Likes

Iā€™m thinking with CGI, and all it would be awesome if during the time/multiverse traveling we get a Christopher Reeves and George Reeves appearance.

9 Likes

Michelle, of course.

7 Likes

YES.

6 Likes

Lego isnā€™t my item du jour when it comes to collecting, so I wasnā€™t postive on whether or not the Brick Gods would grace us with anything from The Flash.

I mean, they sat on the 'ol thunder bucket for Shazam and Black Adam (and are bunched-up over Fury of the Gods, it seems), soā€¦

Iā€™ve heard about that andā€¦Iā€™m quite intrigued by it.

If we can get Batman, the Batmobile and the Red Triangle Circus Gang members that tried to tussle with Batman while he was in the Batmobile, Iā€™d be happy.

4K laser projection and Dolby Atmos or nothing, just sayinā€™. :wink:

Humina-humina-humina!

I sure hope she likes Gotham-born Kryptonians. Better make sure my tuxedo t-shirt is ironed and ready for when she comes back.

Well, he could channel his Multiplicity character, Doug Kinney, and say ā€œShe offered to nuke my corn dog, soā€¦ā€ butā€¦yeah, he looks like heā€™s going to get NUTS and then some, which is rad. Go kick some ass, Batman!

Iā€™m betting their name and image will only be present in the marketing materials when it has to be.

Otherwise, Iā€™m betting their name and image will be absent as the marketing campaigns lean towards ways to highlight Miller without highlighting them.

Iā€™m also betting Millerā€™s/Barryā€™s likeness outside of the Flash mask will be absent from all merchandise as well. Either a masked image or nothing.

6 Likes

Just once when they ask ā€œwho are you?ā€

Keaton answers

6 Likes

6 Likes

channels his inner-New 52 Hal Jordan by replying with ā€œWho the hellā€™s Bruce Wayne?ā€

6 Likes

Heā€™s @MatthewHecht

6 Likes

Heā€™s Stargirl, though.

Something is amiss and it has ā€œBarry went and screwed things upā€¦again!ā€ written all over it.

6 Likes

More than likely.

5 Likes

They could also just use some old footage (and insert Barry into it).

5 Likes

That would work as well.

6 Likes

And a squeeeeee to you too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

7 Likes

:smiley: :smile: :+1:

7 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree with you more @DC89! The name of this thread is the PERFECT description of how I feel!

9 Likes

Yay! I am floating.
:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

Days after the trailer release and still me:

8 Likes

(click on the poster to see full size)

10 Likes

:star_struck:

6 Likes

Carmine-Falcone
Your post reminded of what Falcone said to Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins, ā€œYouā€™re Bruce Wayne Prince of Gotham, you have to go a thousand miles just to find someone who doesnā€™t know your name!ā€
Maybe he shouldā€™ve added Multiverse as well! :grin:

:batman:

5 Likes