I Just Wanna' Take This Moment To Say SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:smile: :joy:

That was so sweet! :smiley:

Thought the same thing when she was in full suit flying towards the end! I’m betting it happens with Zod on his ship :pray: :star_struck:

"I want you to tell all your friends about me . . . " :boom: :boom: :boom: :tada: :heart_eyes: :00_batman_1989:

Testify! :raised_hands:
#Wisdom89 #RabbleRabbleSquad :triumph: :muscle:

5 Likes

And a special nod to Michael Shannon for returning as Zod! Such a superb actor. :star_struck:

Synchronize RabbleRabble watches and see you at the theater-along! :partying_face:

4 Likes

I have mixed feelings about Batman Forever. I think Val Kilmer makes a good Batman, even if he isn’t Michael Keaton. And Chris O’Donnell made a great Robin. While I thought Jim Carrey made for a good Riddler, I thought the plot they gave him would have been better suited to The Mad Hatter. And I really did not like Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face!

Anyway, it’s good to see Keaton back in the Batsuit.

6 Likes

“He took the car, sir.”

“What, he boosted the Jag?”

“No, sir. The other car.”

I do wonder if The Flash will touch upon Alfred…or Gordon for that matter, since Messrs. Gough and Hingle passed away some time back.

5 Likes

I think that may be my favorite scene in Batman Forever! Of course, as cool as Jags are, I think most Batfans would agree that the Batmobile is the car.

I wonder about that too. I think they will have to had died. I mean, both actors were legends and are pretty much irreplaceable.

7 Likes

I’d drive a Batmobile (especially the Batman Forever iteration) over a bloomin’ Jag any 'ol day of the week.

No guarantee I could get the Batmobile up on its rear wheels while I rock out to The Offspring, though.

Dick had a special talent for that, it would seem.

6 Likes

I might have The Offspring playing, but there is no way I could drive the Batmobile as well as Dick did!

5 Likes

McDonald’s hasn’t offered Happy Meal toys for a PG-13 movie since 1992 (with Batman Returns being both the reason why they haven’t and also the last PG-13 movie they did offer toys for), but if they wanted to offer Happy Meal toys for The Flash (especially if a Batman or two are in the mix), I would definitely Smash It Up for those.

6 Likes

Right? I can def see that happening. :+1:

He is such a wonderful person. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I definitely would too!

5 Likes

M’Kay, so you had to know I was gonna’ post my most fave B-Man 89 sountrack cut for this occasision-

:notes: This is where she wants to be
I am what she wants to see :notes:

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

7 Likes

Keaton should get McDonald’s to reinstate PG-13 movie-based Happy Meal toys.

Keaton: “Come on, I played the founder of your company a few years ago. Plus, you know…I am Batman.”

McDonald’s execs quietly converse amongst themselves, and the CEO then addresses Mr. Keaton

CEO: “Mr. Keaton, you make a good case. The Flash will indeed get a Happy Meal promotion.”

Keaton: “Great. Now, who do I talk to about getting breakfast back to being an all-day thing?”

CEO: “If you wear the costume, we’ll do it.”

Descent Into Mystery is my jam of note from the score soundtrack.

7 Likes

If anyone could pull it off, Michael Keaton could!

7 Likes

Keaton: “If you don’t do a Flash promotion, I’ll punch your lights out! Now, you wanna get nuts?!”

He crushes a Double Quarter Pounder his boot.

Keaton: “Let’s get nuts!”

CEO: “You know, I liked you best in Mr. Mom.”

Keaton makes the Beetlejuice hand gesture as he sits back down while the employees say “You should have said you liked him best in Batman!” to the CEO

7 Likes

I kinda’ wanna’ see the endorsement go back to Taco Bell. Just like for B-Man89. :+1:

https://www.google.com/search?q=taco+bell+batman+movie+merchandise&source=lmns&bih=880&biw=1920&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjCsc-YuZP9AhWlBkQIHfhXAIIQ_AUoAHoECAEQAA#ip=1

6 Likes

Diet Coke needs to get in on the food promotion gig.

First, because of their initials.

Secondly, because of that great ad on the original VHS edition of Batman that featured Michael Gough drinking a Diet Coke.

:notes: “Just for the taste of it…Diet Coke!” :notes:

5 Likes
6 Likes

What do you mean “if need be”?! I already have money set aside for the announced set, Batmobile: Flash Tracking which will retail for 40 USD. No pictures as yet… (we are also confirmed for a Batman 1992 set)

I’m so hyped! I’ll also be seeing it in theater. It looks so good. I wonder if they’ll go full Flashpoint with Batman or not?

I love the soundtrack for 89 and Elfman is my favorite composer. (I’ll second Decent Into Mystery as my favorite). We’ve heard some cues in the trailers and Elfman did do the music for the 90s show. Here’s hoping he does the movie as well!

6 Likes

Woot-woot! I’mma for sure get that!
:00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1992:

7 Likes

While my dad was visiting me, I got roped into watching the Super Bowl with him because he’s a football fan (I was mostly in it for the drinks and food) and he was so shocked to see this trailer and realized it was Keaton’s Batman in it.

I was like “Yep. I’ve known about this movie for 3 years now and it’s finally coming out.” And then he was even more shocked that I already knew about this movie. Then I gave him the short version about how it’s DC and WB’s way of rebooting the universe, and then the game came back on!

9 Likes