House of Horror

Hey everybody! It’s been a couple of months and wanted to check in with how y’all doing

8 Likes

Hi! I’m doing okay, how are you? I was just thinking how i haven’t seen @D4RK5TARZ @capo-mage @LaserPuff hope things are good!

7 Likes

Doing all right.

6 Likes

Doing fine here!

5 Likes

So…what do y’all think of this new Knight Terrors event? I’ve sor far only read the FBC special. I feel like when the main DC universe tries to go down a Horror route in a major way like this it becomes more Action-Horror. Something along the lines of the movie “Underworld”. Meaning there will definitely be cool, atmospheric shots and scenery, and some creepy monsters. But it will still ultimately be more Action focused.

There’s nothing wrong with that. But it also feels like it doesn’t actually fully commit to the Horror aspect. Those are my thoughts anyway

7 Likes

Hello!!! I will be getting together with @LaserPuff in the near future with the hopes of getting a new topic pulled together. The past few months have been pretty rough. My grandmother did pass away two Fridays ago at the age of 91.

It is time for me to get back into the swing of things and read some comics! Night Terrors looks like a lot of fun and I have every issue on my pull list!

7 Likes

Really sorry to hear about your grandmother. If you need a bit more time, I think it’s safe to say we’re OK with that

6 Likes

Thank you, I have been away long enough, longer than I thought to be honest.

6 Likes

Well, if you need help with anything, feel free to throw a rock in the swamp. Chances are I’m wrestling an alligator

7 Likes

My condolences, friend. <3

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ my condolences to your Grandmother. Give me a call whenever you’re ready.

6 Likes

I’m sorry @D4RK5TARZ! We’re all here for you if you need anything

5 Likes

Hanging in there, best I can. So sorry to hear that @D4RK5TARZ …I never knew any of my grandparents. All gone b4 I was born & 1 as a baby. I know how deep of a connection that is tho. I know it’s cliche but if I can do anything? Lmk….?!!?

4 Likes

Hi @capo-mage Same here, and i’m really sorry to hear about your grandma @D4RK5TARZ , take your time.

4 Likes

Yeah definitely take your time. Absolutely nothing that can’t wait even if it feels that way sometimes. @D4RK5TARZ -& @MaxR , I’m sorry :disappointed:. That’s not something I ever like to have in common with anyone else…Mad DC community love tho @D4RK5TARZ !!!

6 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ :people_hugging: I’m sorry to hear things have been tough, and about your grandmother. No loss is ever easy, and there’s never any “right words” to say in these moments, but: Sending love & good thoughts—and no rush trying to find your swing again. (I definitely need to take my own advice here :sweat_smile:) but we’ll be here whenever you’re ready, buddy.

Also :wave: Hello to @capo-mage @LaserPuff @EDT @MaxR @Jurisdiction @bssimon.65231 :green_heart: Hope you’re well.

6 Likes

Ps. Horror-friends. :notes: :magic_wand: :house_of_horror:

:full_moon_with_face: I’m so looking forward to this:

8 Likes

Hanging in. I think I’m sick? Idk tho. As soon as I’m sure I’am, then, of course, I feel a little better. Then I’m nauseous again….vicious cycle lol.

3 Likes

Have you tried ginger ale to see if that helps with your nauseous feeling

2 Likes