🎵 Mixtape Monday: Delving into the Mysterious World of John Constantine 🕶️🎶

Welcome to another exciting edition of Mixtape Monday! I want to thank you all your amazing contributions to last week’s DC Comics Scores playlist.

This Week’s Theme: John Constantine

Welcome to Mixtape Monday! Today, we embark on a thrilling journey into the world of John Constantine, the enigmatic occult detective with an irresistible charm. Get ready for a musical adventure that captures the essence of Constantine’s mysterious and captivating vibe.

To kick things off, here are three tracks that resonate with the stylish and enigmatic essence of John Constantine.

14 Likes

Oh, magic time! :thinking: Not sure what’d I pick, so this should be interesting. I think his music would be a Noir style music since he wears a treanch coat and smoke alot of cigarettes. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 its your time to shine

7 Likes
11 Likes

“Venus Of The Hard Sell”, by Spiderlegs (originally by Mucous Membrane)

In the comics, Constantine fronts a punk rock band… so a real life band adapted the lyrics from one of their songs and made it a real song.

“Blown Away”, by Dogstar

And then this band features Keanu Reeves… :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Considering that he practically lives in bars, and encounters his share of odd characters and situations, this piece of music would probably suit him well, especially for one last round right before the place closes:

8 Likes

What a great subject for MM! Here’s a couple…

8 Likes

Magic - Pilot

7 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :dancer:t2: :inkys_mixtape_mob2: Nice picks so far, as always. Here’s what I brought for :purple_heart: our dear Johnny boy:
Demon Stuck in Your Eye- Le Butcherettes

Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked (cover)- Postmodern Jukebox

And this one because I can’t NOT drop a Cramps track for Constantine! :face_with_monocle: That’s against the laws of heaven and earth (and the demon dimension)…

IMG_6314

Domino- The Cramps

12 Likes

Constantine is a fan of punk rock and even saw The Sex Pistols live, so here’s “God Save the Queen”

And you can’t have too many songs by The Jam where Constantine is concerned. Here’s “A Town Called Malice.”

8 Likes

I remembered two this time lol

8 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

British guy in a trenchcoat?

I got one…

8 Likes

Did you just rickroll Constantine? :laughing:

6 Likes

One more

Also, thank you for the Rick Astley :laughing: Well done.

11 Likes

He deserves it.

5 Likes

In Nottz -Sleaford Mods

Can’t post it heeeeere, :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

ITS MY TIIIIIIIIIMEe

5 Likes

You beat me to it

5 Likes