House of Horror

That does work really well, good call…I think I have some too…??? I’ll search in a minute cuz that might do it.

2 Likes

Those are some great covers!. The Knight Terrors covers are next level.

5 Likes

@HouseofHorror

We are back!!! @LaserPuff and I have returned with Vamps: Hollywood & Vein!

10 Likes

Thank you.

This is the hardest part, I am a creature of habit so getting back into the swing of things is a bit harder than said. I think i am slowly getting there. Getting the newest HOH posted was a huge step in the right direction, I think.

I really do appreciate everyone’s words of kindness. :house_of_horror: :heart:

7 Likes

To get things back on topic of DC horror comics, what are your thoughts on this?

I know Knight Terrors has been talked about but holy schnikes, this image is drenched in a Cronenberg nightmare that I need to consume!

7 Likes

I feel like Sandman moved away from Horror Fantasy to Dark Fantasy was it went along. But man, so many books on that list I need to read

6 Likes

You and me both. The number 10 selection is perfection in my eyes.

5 Likes

Also, that drawing you shared? Getting less Cronenberg vibes and more “Chainsaw Man” vibes. Which…does have overlap eith Cronenberg so nevermind, still a valid comparison

5 Likes

@LaserPuff Theres SO many too! That article barely scratches the surface.

Same here. I definitely get that, but if your routine is a little different, that’s okay too. Happy to see you around, either way! And thank you for the Ivy! :rose::green_heart: Speaking of rad covers…

6 Likes

This is the second time someone has mentioned Chainsaw Man today! The first was at the comic shop.

4 Likes

I mean, it’s a great show. I think a season 2 confirmation is coming soon - fingers crossed!

Chainsaw Man' rips and tears into the hearts of anime lovers everywhere

4 Likes

That looks amazing.

4 Likes

You should see the show!

3 Likes

Right on…Ty for my new favorite pic of Z…

My cousin sent me this yesterday, I knew I kept it for a reason…

4 Likes

Bruh! You seriously sharing a sexy pic of one of my MANY DC crushes? Because…thank you! :two_hearts::heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::black_heart::two_hearts::heartpulse::rose::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Right on…I’ll tell my cugino it was a hit!!!

This is the other one I grabbed. But I’ve got like double digit slideshows of DC from him…

4 Likes

Harley is hot! But going back to BC…if your cousin sent thag to you, does that mean you have a thing for Dinah? Now you have me thinking about that

4 Likes

He sends me nonstop pics of DC. I do love BC. I have a few things of her…

3 Likes

2000s BC is great. And I’m also a fan of her Rebirth look

4 Likes

I love every single one of her solo comics. I did reading orders for Blue Beetle, Raven, & Black Canary & they were all great imho…

3 Likes