House of Horror 76 - Vamps (Ultra)

:st_swamp_thing: Greetings, Horror Hounds! :house_of_horror:

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and you spent it with the people closest to you. @LaserPuff and I are getting back into the swing of things as we bring you the first selection for 2023!

We are going to dip our toes into the Ultra library for the first time with Vamps! This was written by Elaine Lee and features art by Will Simpson. This is the first of a trilogy of series that is collected in an omnibus that can be found on the Ultra library! Vamps is rated 17+ so it is probably not for the kiddos!

:st_swamp_thing: Are you interested in all things horror? If you answered yes, House of Horror has you covered! You can join House of Horror to never miss a reading topic! If you missed a House of Horror event have no fear! Here is a list of every HoH topic! Feel free to jump into the conversation no matter how old the topic is! :00_swamp_thing:

:00_swamp_thing: If you haven’t joined the House of Horror all you need to do is click the “join button” here ! If you are new and would like to catch up on what we have read you can check out the House of Horror library here ! :00_swamp_thing:

:house_of_horror: Books to Read :house_of_horror:
Vamps 1 (1994) (rated 17+)

Vamps 2 (1994) (rated 17+)

Vamps 3 (1994) (rated 17+)

Vamps 4 (1994) (rated 17+)

Vamps 5 (1994) (rated 17+)

Vamps 6 (1994) (rated 17+)

Don’t forget to let us know your thoughts on Vamps!

Our next topic will be a non-Ultra selection! I will also get back into the game post the new horror offerings on DCUI/Ultra and the comic shop shelves!

4 Likes

Just binged all 6 issues of Vamps! I honestly had no idea what to expect when we chose this title. Obviously, I expected vampires and vampires are exactly what I got! I will wait for others before I go too deep into this series.

5 Likes

Ooo, now I’m really excited!

3 Likes

There was one issue that kind of dragged but the rest of the series is pretty good. There are some pretty sweet vampire kills as well!

5 Likes

Nice idk we even had that title? Perfect timing just looking around for next read…

2 Likes

I am not an Ultra Subscriber but I did discover that the trade Vamps: The Complete Collection is part of my Kindle Unlimited subscription.

Now to find the reading time. :scarecrowlaughhqtas:

5 Likes

Sweet!!! The trade has all 3 series for Vamps. It is excellent you were able to find it on Amazon!

5 Likes