House of Horror

Happy new year! :tada:

5 Likes

I hope the new year is treating you well.

3 Likes

I am planning on posting the newest topic but an Amazon order was just stolen from my porch so I am going to go drive around for a bit to cool off.

We will be returning to a bi-weekly schedule once the new topic posts!

Sorry for any delays!

4 Likes

That really sucks! Sorry that happened to you.

4 Likes

It was a Wonder Woman book so maybe whoever stole it could learn somethings about honesty and not being a waste of oxygen.

4 Likes

@HouseofHorror our first topic of 2023 has been posted! We are reading Vamps!!!

5 Likes

That’s ridiculous? Who does that? Like a Pulp Fiction situation- “You know, it’d almost be worth it (to have it keyed), just so I could catch the guy”. Paraphrasing big time but that always sums up those particular moments perfectly for me. That’s awful tho I’m sorry buddy….

5 Likes

The book is being resent tomorrow. Hopefully I get it!!! I blame Amazon as much as I blame the theif. They put it as close to the walkway as possible

5 Likes

Awful :disappointed:…My instructions are so easy & make sense. It’s a covered area. Both surroundings & on camera. I got like 3 days in a row saying package is outside. Kept looking all day. Finally at night I walked to the far side of the garage where it’s pitch black & a wall is obviously there (garage) -& there’s a stack of all my stuff? I was so lucky it didn’t rain & it’s a nice neighborhood. That’s why (besides having a post box) I never have anything delivered to my place. But that’s just going out of the way to be ridiculous…?

3 Likes

I got the reshipment! I have to wait for a book to come in the mail before I read it because of book order and what not.

This has happened once before and I wasn’t nearly as mad that time. The thing that got me was not only did it happen but the neighbor below me, the HOA president, told me it didn’t come as I am looking at the picture of the package on the porch. When I showed her that picture she said it could been delivered at another location. I walked around the area before I spoke with her and the porch and plants surrounding it in the picture can only be my porch. I have theories but no evidence so I will keep those to myself.

3 Likes

I hear ya’. That’s ridiculous!?!?

3 Likes

Has anyone watched Velma on HBOMax? The first episode is fun!

2 Likes

Is this what humor is now-a-days? Maybe it’s just me being old but it’s not funny. Between the last film, Trick or Treat Scooby-doo, and this show I’m not happy with the franchises direction. Maybe people are into this new sort of stuff. I’m just a long-time fan, they already get my money.

3 Likes

Just put it in my Que last night. Looks amazing!!!

3 Likes

I actually liked it. I am in for the mystery of what happened to Velma’s mom. This is very much the Harley Quinn: The Animated Series version of Scooby-Doo. It isn’t perfect and often awkward but it was fun. I liked that the drugs were called “zoinks” among other Shaggy-coined phrases.

3 Likes

Happy Friday the 13th!!! Enjoy some covers from WildStorm’s F13 series!

5 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror we have a new topic and we are finally getting around to The Dollhouse family!

6 Likes

So there is an Image horror comic bundle at Humble Bundle! Hack/Slash, Scott Snyder, and so much more!

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/digital-comic-bundles-for-sale/1912080/241?u=d4rk5tarz

6 Likes

@HouseofHorror HOH 78 has been posted! We are reading Wolf Moon on DCUI Ultra!!!

5 Likes

Hello!!! I am sorry that I have dropped of the map. I have gotten caught up in a huge project at my house cataloging my movie collection and searching for duplicates thst I have upgraded or gone digital with to give to a friend. With over 4k movies spread out multiple formats, this is a bigger undertaking than expected. On top of that, my work hours have been weirder than normal.

Anyway, I am hoping to get a new topic posted next week or by the end of the month at the latest.

5 Likes