Heroes in crisis Spoiler

Next 2 citizen steels body is that hot spots team link from Teen Titans risk looks like him from the back

If your question is was he once on the teen titans the answer is yes

Tv show

Just need to vent here but I scare to God if OG Wally is not alive by the end of Heros in Crisis I will flip shit on DC we just got him back, like what a year ago!?! This is not cool at all!

2 Likes

@Partyboipete: I noticed the “A” in Roy’s hand as well. Wonder what it means? Maybe he managed to grab hold of the murderer and it was ripped from the perp’s clothes. I also agree that Wally isn’t dead. There was something odd about his eyes to me. Actually this whole thing feels oddly surreal to me but then again if the book is making reference to mass shootings and the like then it would need to feel a bit surreal in order for the reader to get into the mindset of both the Trinity who found them and the survivors.

Let us not forget that Booster is a time traveler, so I’m not to awful worried about Wally just yet. Still interested to see where Tom King is taking the story considering his own personal background.

@jasontodd428 yeah I was thinking it was the killers clothes I immediately thought of anarky but the more I look at it I was wondering if it’s a pin for AA Because That’s the reason Roy’s there

Oversizedgeekbi think we’re all thinking and hoping booster will turn back the clock but part of me is going to feel cheated and cheapened by that something needs to stick I don’t want it to be Wally because of all the character development he got in titans in rebirth and in the flash

1 Like

@Partyboipete, I agree that something needs to stick and I believe something will stick. I’m just not too worried about Wally yet. I’m gonna give King a chance on this one.

@OverSizedGeez o I agree I’m give Tom king a chance I’m very excited to see where this crisis is going to go

I know I’m more of a Barry fan, but I don’t get why people would think Wally is untouchable. If DC can kill Supes, they can kill everyone (and then probably bring them back again…it wouldn’t be the first time). Besides, what better way to generate interest/curiosity than getting rid of someone so loved?

My favorite parts - WW caressing Wally’s face, Harley hating Pudding, both characters seeing the other person killing people and especially the art.

I know some of you are comparing it to Identity Crisis. I just finished that last night. It doesn’t seem anything like that to me. Identity Crisis was more emotional, which built up over time as each event unfolded. And then we find out the story wasn’t ever really about the murders. It was more about somethings being bigger than Bats. Heroes was more one big jarring event. I’m sure more of the band-aid will be ripped off as the story progresses, but to me it appears the story really will be about Sanctuary (even whatever twist there is going to be). If you saw Tom King’s interview on DC Daily yesterday, he said the story is mostly about trauma. That’s pretty clear so far. He also said he was given Harley and Booster. So, I don’t know how much of the story is really about them. But, it wouldn’t surprise me if most of it is about those two characters trying to overcome all their trauma. I mean, Harley already knows that she really does hate Puddin’

3 Likes

I feel like I can’t judge this till I read it in it’s entirety. I get nervous with things of this nature, and the comic is depressive as heck. I both hate and love that this is a reflection of the times we live in, and only time will tell if the entirety of it can stay at this pace.

Also the Art is perfect.

Really not sure what to make of it, other than it was simply stunning to look at.

@4GRANTed , hate to break it to you, but WW wasn’t caressing Wally’s face, but checking for a pulse and then closing his eyes out of respect for the dead.

IF Wally is indeed dead at the end of this, I’m gonna be extremely heartbroken, not to mention jaded with DC. I was almost about to stop the line all-together (save for Batman)until Rebirth came along and rejuvenated the entire universe. Here’s hoping that once we deal with this important topic, hope , optimism, and heroics return.

2 Likes

WW is a superhero. She can caress and check a pulse at the same time!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve read several reviews about this issue and they all say the same thing: the comic is joyless, hard to read (due to graphic content and not reader comprehension) and well executed ala typical Alan Moore tripe (yes, I think he’s overrated, bite me fanboy). Now having discovered that two of my favorite Titans are now dead, I won’t even bother reading it. Congratulations on your inevitable Eisner award, King, this is exactly the type of drek they eat up.

1 Like

I enjoyed it. It wasn’t without its flaws, but overall I liked it. I put my review here. http://www.guttersplashcomix.com/2018/09/heroes-in-crisis-1.html

A bit more about the little details, so I read another theory saying that the mask Superman is holding on the front of the issue is Psycho-Pirates but it looks more like Waverider’s to me.

@bloodviolet It’s a mask anyone can wear at Sanctuary if they want to remain anonymous. It’s not a specific persons mask.

Also Waverider doesn’t wear a mask. That’s his face. When Matthew Rider underwent the original procedure that made him Waverider and sent him back to 1991 he became a being of pure chronal energy so his body/uniform is all a containment suit not unlike Captain Atom’s.

@mrmiah Oh! I didn’t catch that at all. Was it stated in another title or something?

@golddraggon71 Really? I thought it was a mask but you’re probably right. Sometimes I forget the details of stuff I read two months ago much less something I read about a few years ago.