Have We Met?

Wouldn’t that be Adventures of Superman #500?
Also, during Zero Hour, during Superman Vol 2 #93, the alternate reality Jor-El meets Pa Kent.

3 Likes

Yep, you’re right, I mistyped.

3 Likes

How about Gypsy and Madame Xanadu?
Curious to know what the tarot cards have to say on the subject.

3 Likes

Darkseid and Eclipso.

3 Likes

Hello there HCQ. :wave: :sunglasses:

Hope that you are well. :0_the_question_jlu:

So, I happen to know that Superman and Swamp Thing met in Superman Annual (2016-) #1, but was there an earlier meeting between these two? :thinking:

Thank you. :superman: :00_swamp_thing:

4 Likes

Eclipso #10

and it is on DCUI

with art by Colleen Doran!

5 Likes

DC Comics Presents #8

with Solomon Grundy!

5 Likes

Not to mention DC Comics Presents #85, arguably the more famous issue (having been written by Alan Moore and all).

3 Likes

Thank you CaptainYesterday. :clark_hv_4:

Yeah, I’ll have to see why Swamp Thing wanted to protect Solomon Grundy for sure. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@KookieSuperApe looking at the description for #85 looks like another fun read as well. Thanks for also the heads up on it. :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Hello @HubCityQuestion :0_the_question_jlu:,
Has Terry McGinnis as himself or Batman ever met The Penguin? Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Scarback
Batman

3 Likes

Hawkman and Atilla the Hun. Please be they had an epic battle somewhere.

3 Likes

Has Ryan Choi ever met Grace Choi?

4 Likes

First of all, I have to say that Cindy Reynolds is long overdue for a new codename. But for now, they were both in the fight against the Anti-Monitor in Crisis on Infinite Earths, but didn’t interact.

5 Likes

Penguin has a one panel cameo in the comic book adaptation of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, for a flashback scene where he’s interrogated by Bruce which was cut from the final movie. But even including that, Penguin’s never been shown to be around during the Batman Beyond era.

2 Likes

Thought I’d ask, Thankyou. Hope they can make it happen someday.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The tyrannosaurus rex Scarback has only ever appeared in Hitman #44-46.

2 Likes

In All-Star Comics #53, “The Gun That Dropped Through Time,” the JSA is scattered to different eras of history. Hawkman doesn’t get to fight Atilla the Hun – that duty falls to Wonder Woman and Doctor Mid-Nite – but he and Al Pratt do spend their segment of the issue fighting Spartacus in ancient Rome.

6 Likes

Grace and Ryan were both in attendance at Green Arrow and Black Canary’s wedding, but weren’t seen interacting. Other than that, no.

4 Likes

Have the Fatal Five ever met the Fearsome Five? Maybe for a game of 5-on-5 hoops?

4 Likes