Have We Met?

Deadman and one of Hawkman’s greatest enemies, The Gentleman Ghost.

3 Likes

Thank you for this comment. That codename is really cringe, and I’m glad more people are noticing it.

4 Likes

Another instance that I can think of is in the Catwoman: When in Rome mini-series.

The real question – who would be shirts and who would be skins? :thinking:

Animation-wise, I know they interacted in an episode of Batman: Brave & The Bold. I forget the name but I think the premise is that Batman is buried alive by Gentleman Ghost, who then astral projects with Deadman and teams up to stop Ghost before Batman dies for real.

4 Likes

If copyright weren’t a thing, I would suggest “Demiguise”. They’re creatures in the Harry Potter franchise that have similar powers: Invisibility and the ability to see the most likely outcome of near-future events.

3 Likes

Detective Chimp and Uncle Sam

4 Likes

I looked to see what this was referring to and now have that Cher song stuck in my head.

3 Likes

Starman theme

Thomas Kallor and Ted Knight?

4 Likes

Has Hugo Strange ever met Batgirl? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nope! Probably because they’re separated by 1,000 years in time.

As @Jay_Kay said, a good place to start is the Batman: The Brave and the Bold season 1 episode “Dawn of the Dead Man!”

As for the comics, you may want to check out The Spectre #11, wherein the Spectre invites a number of supernatural entities- Gentleman Ghost and Deadman included- to discuss the relationship between humanity and the ethereal, and how to treat them going forward.

Never had the pleasure. Not sure Chimp would call himself much of a patriot, anyway.

4 Likes

Anybody else think Dr. Fate’s body looks supernatural?

3 Likes

Have they ever met in the comics?

5 Likes

I don’t think they have – the only time they would have would have been when Star Boy was in the present day (his past), and that was almost a decade before Jessica was created.

4 Likes

Which Batgirl?

3 Likes

Before I was going to say who, I forgot there was more then one Batgirl. Who I’m picking, will always be a Batgirl to me, no matter what, Barbara Gordon.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You misspelled Stephanie.

2 Likes

I never said her name.

1 Like

“Batgirl” and “Batgirl.”

2 Likes

They meet in Batman '66 Meets the Man From UNCLE

and yes it is the Batgirl Supreme, Barbara Gordon

it is on DCUI

3 Likes

Bugs Bunny and Superman.

3 Likes

Superman & Bugs Bunny #1 (2000). It’s on DCUI.

6 Likes