Have We Met?

Thanks Chimp! Hey, ever run across Angel and the Ape in your investigative travels?

1 Like

Barbara and Cyborg meet once during the “Robin Rises” storyline in Batman & Robin by Peter Tomasi. When the Justice League denies Batman’s plea to go to Apocalypse to save his son, him and the Bat Family kidnap Cyborg and I think Barbara herself hacked Cyborg’s programming to open up a Boom Tube for their rescue mission.

2 Likes

Great info, thanks much!

1 Like

2 Likes

Or alternately:

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been asked before but have Damian Wayne and Detective Chimp ever met?

I’m thinking about this more and I think they were both in Event Leviathan but I don’t remember if they actually met.

1 Like

In Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons, this animated film gave us a first meeting between Lady Shiva and Deathstroke. As her part in the story was peripheral for the most, and her interaction with Slade was minimal, her martial arts mastery was on poor display, I thought. It did make me wonder though, just when these two actually did meet, in the pages of the DCU. Anybody out there want to fill me in?

3 Likes

I remember meeting his dog in the first Super Sons Annual.

2 Likes

Gotta’ another goodie for you guys. Has Whisper A’Daire (shapeshifter and former assassin for Ra’s al Ghul) ever crossed paths with that other master of the false face
(and recent ally of the Batman), Clayface? If they have, point me to it!

2 Likes

Deadman and the Dead-Boy Detectives? Don’t know where I’m gettin’ this stuff, but I gotta’ run with it!

4 Likes

Just for kicks, let me combine a couple from some above posts. How about …
Angel & the Ape meet the Inferior 5? :smiley:

Hey Q, come on back! Whatever we did, I’m sorry. We’ll never do it again, I promise!

4 Likes

Bat-Cow and Batwing?

2 Likes

The word is out! HCQ is back, my compadres!

Stay tuned to this site, for further word from it’s founder!

3 Likes

welcome back @HubCityQuestion

2 Likes

Sorry for the long absence, but it’s been a pretty busy period for me. However, I’m committing to providing one answer for you all per day in this thread or my “Ask… The Question” thread.

Bat-Cow and the first Batwing (David Zavimbe) both make many appearances through Batman Incorporated Vol. 2, but share no scenes together. Bat-Cow tends to stay in the Batcave through most of her canonical appearances, and neither incarnation of Batwing is typically “inner circle” enough to show up there.

4 Likes

Actually yes – and a few times at that! The teams first appear together in a massive crowd scene in Showcase #100, but the 1991 Angel and the Ape miniseries takes their relationship much further by establishing that Angel O’Day is, in fact, the half-sister of the Inferior Five’s Tough Bunny (formerly known as Dumb Bunny). 27 years later, both teams appear alongside Mystery Inc. in Scooby-Doo Team-Up #71-72, “Too Many Kooks!” A great series overall for unlikely meetings.

5 Likes

Ha! Until a few weeks ago, I didn’t even know there was a Scooby-Doo Team-Up comic! Let alone that it ran for 50 issues! Amazing what you can learn when you ask the right questions! Thanks Amigo!

3 Likes

The existence of a Scooby-Doo Team-Up comic was an absolute mind-blower. But I suppose in a world where Batman can meet Daffy Duck, anything is possible. So, I’m guessing it’s fair to assume that the likes of O’Day & Simeon have crossed paths with a certain Detective Chimp, at some time or other?

And toward that end, a question by @KookieSuperApe, was responded to (with an illustration) by @CaptainYesterday, a few weeks ago. Which got me to wondering if any listing has ever been made of the intelligent simians (good and bad) that populate the DC landscape? I suspect there are some, many of us don’t even know about.

2 Likes

Have Batman and Linda Strauss met?

3 Likes

Has Dr. Sivahnah met the joker

2 Likes