Have We Met?

3 Likes

Young Justice (cartoon based comic) #19

4 Likes

Hawk theme!

This Chicken Hawk
And this guy

3 Likes

I’ve been re-watching Doom Patrol. Getting ready for season 3, in late September. I once again came across Steve Dayton, aka Mento, Crimelord and adoptive father of Garfield Logan. Over the decades, this once minor hero/villain has had quite the busy career. With screen time both animated and live action on the DP series. But in all his appearances as Mento (hate that name, and so did he, if I remember right), did he ever cross paths with that other individual of mentally enhanced capability, the Thinker? If not, it might make for an interesting “untold tale” by some creative writer, don’t you … think?

And, as DC’s 3rd pint-sized hero, Rita Farr, Elasti-girl always got ‘far’ less of the limelight (yes, pun intended), afforded her male counterpart the Atom, over in the Justice League. That got me to wondering as to when those two might have first met. Or, is it possible, that even after all these decades, that still hasn’t happened? Given all the shakeups in memberships over the years, I’m thinking that’s not such an impossibility.

Stay safe, be well.

4 Likes

Killer Croc and Man-bat?

If already asked and answered, where and when, good sir.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks TT. I’d have been surprised if they hadn’t.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn and Jewelee

4 Likes

I was recently looking at a couple of old Leonard Nimoy episodes of the Outer Limits. The same story, retold decades later about Adam Link, in I, Robot. Nimoy had the unique chance to revisit a classic, in two different roles. He shines in both. But I digress. The theme on robots, got me thinking about the Metal Men. As well as some less than friendly, self operating, trouble makers of the metallic variety.

So sir, my question is, have Doc Magnus and his team ever run up against Hank Henshaw, the Cyborg Superman, Metallo, or Shrapnel?

3 Likes

I can’t recall them meeting. They were in the same animated movie in “Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay,” but they didn’t meet there.

2 Likes

Madam Mantis and Lady Shiva

2 Likes

Was just over visiting the Who Would Win thread. Somethin’ came up… like Has Krypto ever met Ace, the Bat-hound? Well, has he?

3 Likes

and Scooby Doo, and Wonder Dog and G’Nort

3 Likes

Not quite the continuity I was looking for, but …

2 Likes

They’re both in the legion of super pets so they were bound to meet somewhere

1 Like

Legion of Super-Pets. Yeah, kinda’ forgot about them. Or, at least I tried hard to.
Sorry LSP fans. They were never really my “cup of tea.” Although in the world of Scooby Doo, they “do” just fine.

2 Likes

Well, it’s officially been over 2 months since we last heard from this threads creator. At this stage (like many of you), I’m guessing he’s just to busy with other things going on in his life, right now. So, on that note (as with some of the above comments), I hope the answers can be found among us.

Oracle and Cyborg. Being in the computer “business” and master hackers, I imagine they’ve run across each other somewhere along the information “highway” so to speak. Anybody know where and when?

4 Likes

Hey, anybody out there know if Scooby and the gang ever ran across the Inferior 5, in there travels through the DCU? Now that’s something I’d like to see (or read, as the case may be).

3 Likes

That actually happened in Scooby-Doo Team-up 36

4 Likes

how batman met carrie kelley

2 Likes