Harley's Crew

^ Because you posted that, I took a gander around the website and found this:

So freaking cute, I love Ivy’s baby-plant, Harls’ glasses and Selina’s sleepy kitty.
12 Likes

Did anyone else get the feeling that Selina stealing Ivy’s jacket was kinda her way of saying I care?

8 Likes

Also, hey @Remember5NovEveyHammond! :grin: :wave: adds another name to the list of stick figures :flushed:

9 Likes

So exciting! :relaxed:

6 Likes

@iJest I wish i had level of disposable income as i would be screaming the internet meme of Shut up and take my money for the chance to add this to my collection of superheroines who guard my writing workspace.

7 Likes

@NovellPaladin I have been immortalized as a stick figure? That is as awesome as when i had my first novel self-published to see my name on the cover.

9 Likes

@Remember5NovEveyHammond you should post the figure in our collection thread when it arrives! :eyes: And if you have your own original artwork—there’s a club thread for that too. :partying_face:

9 Likes

@Razzzcat I will definitely post the figure in the collection thread when it arrives.
I have no original artwork as i can draw no better than a first-grader which is why there are no illustrations in either of my two novels as you have to pay people to draw.

8 Likes

Join us after the HQ panel at FANDOME PART :v:! :tada:

10 Likes

It is with great sadness that I bring you this news, esteemed Harley’s Crew members, but:

8 Likes

@Mae I would be happy with Harley’s egg sandwich as I always like to subvert traditions and make them my own.

6 Likes

:diamonds:Hello, Crew!
For those who have not had the pleasure of meeting one of our official club snacks—Behold!! :sunglasses:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Peep S’mores!!

Recipe can be found right—>HERE

This news of The Great Peep Shortage of 2020 brings sadness. :purple_heart: But we will survive!! :fist:

11 Likes

@Razzzcat
https://youtu.be/FHhZPp08s74

6 Likes

We must pour some out for the peeps.

Wow. Seems like everyday another product or business is going under these days. Really hoping my fave candy isn’t on the chopping block next (it’s not a very big seller).

9 Likes

The Almond M&M’s will only disappear if the cannibal gang decides to ravenously devour them like they did with the hazelnut spokescandy.

8 Likes

I’m right there with you, but I got the double whammy.

My other favorite

9 Likes

New reading activities are up, everybody! :books: :coffee:

And THIS!!! (Thanks to TerribleToyman)

KEEP WATCHING ON HBO AND USING renewharleyquinn on the interwebs! :smiling_imp: They need to hear us some more.

11 Likes

All this snack talk making me go:

8 Likes

Woah… Hold the phone, I did not know about these (adds to store look out list and adds to TIL thread)

7 Likes

I found them at Walmart if that helps.

6 Likes