Harley's Crew

Good morning beautiful peeps! My heart is still aching after last night so I had to get next Monday’s WAL thread up as soon as coffee hit my tummy:

Please join us everyone! A special extra-sized FOUR EPISODE event, never before attempted! (That’s not true.)

9 Likes

:open_mouth: You published a novel? That makes my writer’s heart so happy :grin: :+1: :heart:

Not gonna lie. I’m insanely curious now

8 Likes

Good Morning HQ Peeps! Please excuse my MIA status for yesterday’s HQ WAL- work stuff kept me from hangin’ with the coolest peeps in the DCU (that’s all of you BTW :wink:).

11 Likes

Between work, personal life, and my ever increasingly moody wifi :smile: I totally get it. You’re awesome @DC89 we’re happy to hang with you whenever you have time

9 Likes

You are so kind for saying that. :purple_heart:ing you @NovellPaladin.

8 Likes

@NovellPaladin My first novel I paid $500 for a hundred physical copies of it but that was 10 years ago.
Everything has moved to digital self-publishing in the intervening years which i haven’t the capacity for aggressive marketing and self-promotion so my second novel remains in manuscript form.
I am currently working on a third which is straight-up Horror in the vein of “Cabin in the Woods” and the “Saw” film franchise as opposed to the time-travel temporal paradoxes of the first two heavily influenced by “Doctor Who.”

rosestindog@gmail.com if you are interested in a free autographed copy of my first novel.

12 Likes

Good morning HQ Peeps. :grinning:

11 Likes

Guten Morgen!

b73447b48bbe57228b238a6422099815

8 Likes

Cup of coffee and a Corgi, great way to start the day

7 Likes

Is it Monday yet? I need more of you, Harley, over and over!

7 Likes

I need you, I need you!

7 Likes

Can’t stop myself, out of control… :pleading_face:

9 Likes

:sunglasses: NEVEEEEEEER! :notes: :dancer:t2: :tada:

9 Likes

Join us for our next movie night! :partying_face::popcorn: All are welcome!

13 Likes

G’Morning Hq Peeps. :grinning: :sleeping:

9 Likes

This GIF is literally me. I am not a morning person, the struggle is real :rofl:.

6 Likes

The struggle is all too real indeed @TheWifeOfJasonTodd. :laughing:

6 Likes

The WALs for HQ are definitely making my Mondays a little better. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Monday should be nicknamed Harley day so that when people get a case of the Mondays they really have a case of the Harleys :smirk_cat:

9 Likes

Can we do a trivia quiz after with the prize being a seat in the audience for Dr. Quinzel’s talk show?

6 Likes