Harley's Crew

Got some news type things! :face_with_monocle: :coffee:

9 Likes

Personally I didn’t find the timeline confusing. I understood when all of the events took place. I haven’t seen the movie in a long time but I don’t remember seeing a lot of people complaining about that very much.

9 Likes

@iJest Agree! I didn’t find it confusing either, but then I have to remember I’m familiar w/ the story/characters—must’ve been some kind of test screening.

10 Likes

Join us for our next WAL! :tada:

Oh, and this is coming on 10/20!! :open_book: :eyes: :raised_hands:t3:

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic/3948048/batman-white-knight-presents-harley-quinn-1

10 Likes

Woo!

Also, has everyone been reading? I should post my random thoughts… soon…

9 Likes

Ooh and would you look at this:

:dancing_women:

Gosh the “Harlivy” theme is so beautiful it’s making me cry.

9 Likes

There’s a soundtrack now??? mind blown, cue the glitter, confetti, and bats

8 Likes

Excellent. Thnx @Mae!! :hugs:

Come check it out @Harleys-Crew :dancer:t2:

Ink.to Harley Quinn TV Series Playlists

13 Likes

This GIF is my spirit animal. This is what I look like when I’m viben’

7 Likes

Some of my most fave Catwoman lines and pix from the first two seasons of HQ:

“They have an Egyptian ruby I’ve been thinking about wanting.” :laughing: (Selina just so true to form in her non-committal nature… in everything.)

This:

:grinning:

(at Dr. Trap’s museum of found super-villain weapons)

“Don’t catsplain breaking and entering to me.” :purple_heart: :+1:

Ivy: “Selina!” Sel K: “Don’t stress me out.”

“Girl- please. I’m never not stealing jewels.” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“Here’s your super-soaker.” :laughing:

“Gotta’ go. Girl Power, and all that.”

(on Themiscyra)
“Small talk makes me claustrophobic.” :laughing:

When she picks Maxie’s pocket (toga?) while Nora F. is smashing on him. Classic Catwoman move here.

(Ivy’s wedding)
“I still have all of the responsibilities of a bridesmaid, just not the fashion ones.” :sunglasses:

Big thanks again to Sanaa Lathan for giving us all such a fun and unforgettable performance!
:laughing: :purple_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: :catwoman_hv_5:

14 Likes

You’re spoiling me @DC89 Meow! :cat2: :black_heart:

7 Likes

I am back to reclaim my chair in Harley’s Crew after a month of no home internet due to a land hurricane which tore through my city.
I will even take the rickety metal folding chair that the LoD made Bane sit in

11 Likes

you definitely deserve a good chair! :grin: we’re happy to have ya!!

7 Likes

I have watched the first animated series on DVD repeatedly and also both the extended cut of “Suicide Squad” and “Birds of Prey” which is still the best movie of 2020 numerous times as well.
Oh, and rereading both the 2013 and current series again and drooling over the artwork.
There was a recipe in the latest Entertainment Weekly for how to create the work of culianry art which is harley’s egg sandwich.

9 Likes

I just joined as a member so no more sitting at the kid’s table at a VK Bar Mitzvah for this member of the Cobb Squad.

10 Likes

Yay @Remember5NovEveyHammond! :+1:

8 Likes

@DC89 I have been out of practice using all of the editing tools so just re-discovered how to join the group that defines and speaks to my inner Harley.

8 Likes

Glad to have you back. :grinning:

7 Likes

@DC89 Thank you. it is good to be back and to make my voice ring out once again using the words which are the tools of a writer’s trade to share in like-minded devotion and mad love for Harley.

8 Likes

i just used some DC Rewards points to get $5 off this awesome statue of Harley from the Birds of Prey movie to add to my collection.
10 Likes