Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S1 E7 thru E9! 💥 MONDAY 9/14 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there, everybody! Time for another exciting round of crime and renegade comedy…and smashin’ stuff. And maybe some splosions! :boom:

This week we begin the second half of SEASON 1. All are welcome. Hope to see you here! :popcorn:

PLEASE NOTE:
There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! The show is available on both HBOMax or right—>HERE

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-MA, Runtime: 69 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

10 Likes

I love these characters so much :hugs:

Look how cute King Shark is!

8 Likes

Right @Mae? I love King and Clayface in a tux.
MORE FORMAL WEAR IN S3!

…we better get a season 3…thru 30. Or this :point_down: is me

Ok. Now. It’s time for my customary round of rando invites! :tada: Last week was a holiday, but now there’s no excuse! :smile:

@Dcgoddessofmayhem @Ortega807 @ejdias.95910 @Miss.Face-Peeley-Pants @SuperBlueTim… he-eey :wave:

10 Likes

Can we take a moment and remember just how amazing Sanaa Lathan is in the role of Catwoman. LUV her.

14 Likes

I’m in.

4 Likes

This is for you (and @DC89 for the great video!)
psst @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @ToddishJayson… think you can make it? :eyes:

6 Likes

I just read the run time…

Nice… :+1::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’m mature, I swear

9 Likes

We’ll have to see. Even if he can’t come over I’ll try to remind him when the WAL starts, and if my family at home needs my presence and attention. (Because unfortunately I can’t just hide in my room whenever I want to).

But I will definitely be in the after party chat… I so need to catch up and rewatch this again.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I wish… but alas, it never works out. When my family is home, they expect to stay in the living room/kitchen, otherwise we’re “avoiding” each other… WALs are usually during the one time I’m unavailable during the day. Sometimes ToddishJayson and I can’t even have alone time when he comes over.

6 Likes

i know what you mean all too well, sometimes parents just won’t treat their children like humans. i’m sorry you have to deal with it, i hope things get better :hugs:

6 Likes

I mean, my family and I are close, and during the evenings we watch TV together, so it’s not so bad. Evenings are really the only time I see them (other than weekends), it just means that some WALs are not in an available timeslot for me. If it was during the afternoon or even late at night, maybe it’d be different. But hey, it happens.

7 Likes

i gotcha, sometimes stuff just gets in the way :blush: we appreciate you making time for us though!!

5 Likes

I get it. Dont be afraid to stand up for your privacy tho. :green_heart: :hugs: oh and @TheKateKane loving the new avatar :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Ps. I totally have this song stuck in my head. :purple_heart: ok, bye… And hi @bribriibri! Hi @thejigisup! :wave:

7 Likes

thank you! i dunno why i’m really feeling neo joker right now :laughing:

4 Likes

I missed the last one, but this time I’ll be there! The Harley party continues :partying_face::diamonds:

7 Likes

Now that i have home internet restored, i am hoping to make the next one for S1 EPS 7-9 next Monday.

8 Likes

Welcome back @Remember5NovEveyHammond! Happy to hear you’re safe and sound! :hugs:

7 Likes

Sorry I’m not really participating, but I can’t do DC fandome and I can’t watch harley Quinn, the only thing I could participate in was BOP and I was busy, sorry

7 Likes