Harley's Crew

the nuclear option :pleading_face:

11 Likes

@TheKateKane I knew someone was going to say that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: That technically only works on one person :wilted_flower: but I’ll take it!

9 Likes

despite this, its power is off the charts :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Yowza! Time scribe Eliana Dockterman really nails down the solid points in her observations of the HQ series, and also within her overall assessment of the modern-day representations of the character of Harley Q. Dockterman truly gets it. Excellent read here to be sure. Thx for posting it @Razzzcat. :+1:

9 Likes

Yes, that was a fine article, thanks @Razzzcat! Harley gets to wear pants now, yeee!

8 Likes

Where’s the all of the above option? :laughing:,this is hard to choose, but I suppose that the classic weapons are classic.

8 Likes

Fun Gun, whatever’s around and the “resourceful beyond compare” options for moi.

SN: 'Stache or no, Aubrey Plaza is still very pretty.

SN II: I vastly prefer her w/o the soup strainer. :wink:

5 Likes

Having to choose three, I went with resources, fun-gun and baseball bat.

Basically I looked at it like a build for an RPG character. Harley is naturally very fast and speedy, so light weapons with good DPS is best. If there’s a crowd of people she needs to take care of from far away, or if someone’s too close and she don’t like it, the fun gun is a great tool for her arsenal. And of course she’ll make use of anything handy for a weapon – and I’m gonna cheat a lil’ and say that her charisma is a natural resource for her as well. :smiley:

7 Likes

G’Morning HC Peeps :grinning:

10 Likes

Hiya @DC89, Happy Friyay!

7 Likes

you know guys this this my favorite club

9 Likes

New reading activities! :books:

And a shiny new discussion thread!

12 Likes

Can’t wait for the TV-MA mayhem to resume!

8 Likes

Pleez know that I’m busy evangelizing Harley’s Crew across the DCU community. Dropping invites to WALs, encouraging peeps to post art, music and just HQ stuff in general here in the threads becuz I luv this group and y’all SO MUCH! Yay Harley’s Crew! :purple_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :harley_smilehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

10 Likes

9 Likes

:purple_heart: :heart: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

From the short amount of time (40ish days now) that I have been engaging in threads, I will gladly and rightfully say that Harley’s Crew threads is where all the best people hang. No, this is not up for debate, I’m right and I will say it. Each and every one of you Harley’s Crew members are beautiful and amazing :heart:

11 Likes

Ditto. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

We have a very rigorous and selective application process and multi-page questionnaire, we don’t accept no riffraff!

:face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Harley’s Crew is the place to be! :harley_smilehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :purple_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :+1:

11 Likes