Harley’s Crew 📺 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S1 E4 thru E6! 💥 MONDAY 9/7 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Oh hi there! Fancy seeing you here. Again. But since you’re here, why not resume rewatching the rewarding and ridiculous Harley Quinn show with Harley’s Crew next Monday again! Last time was a swell time! :hugs:

PLEASE NOTE:
There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! Of course, all are also welcome to The After Party!

The show is available on both HBO Max or right :point_right: HERE

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track. TV-MA, Runtime: 69 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

9 Likes

Okay, this time for sure, I’ll make it! :triumph:

7 Likes

Yusss! :hugs:

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’m in. :grinning: :harley_thinkhqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

5 Likes

This is how I read that :sunglasses:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Perfect, that means my pure determination got through. :muscle:t3: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I see spatulas—what insane cooking show is this, @Mae?? I. Must. Know.

5 Likes

Well, fabulous @Razzzcat, that’s none other than Rosanna Pansino:

9 Likes

I love Rosanna! :heart_eyes: I’ve been watching 48+ hours of her channel in the last few days… my cravings have skyrocketed, more than usual, like when you go to the grocery store hungry kinda feelin’.

7 Likes

Two more days, girls and boys and everyone! :laughing:

9 Likes

Tomorrow’s the day! Move your tushies!

4 Likes

I would like to attend, despite not being part of the crew. I trust being Harley’s Crew Adjacent will be acceptable.

6 Likes

OF COURSE you’re welcome @Antleon! :hugs:

Not as much cahootery, or turtlenecks, but plenty of goons and Splosions! :partying_face:

Ps. @nerdgirl524 are you out there? Hi! :grin: wanna come play? Oh and @Devi… Mondays =Harley. Same time same place. :facepunch:t3: Hope you can make it!

7 Likes

@Razzzcat thank you for the reminder!
Yess! I will not miss this week!

7 Likes

Waiting twenty-four+ hours for the next HQ WAL like

6 Likes

5 Likes

two hours, thirty-four minutes

5 Likes
5 Likes