Harley's Crew

That’s such a great read. Forgot all about it. I’ve read it twice on here but it’s been a while. I read it in a crossover both times. I can’t remember which one that would’ve been tho?

5 Likes

Good morning the mostest wonderfulest friends of the Harley’s Crew! You are all in my heart as the always and I’m hoping that all of you will have the most wonderfulest of days today!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

9 Likes

Thought this was a fun little video:

7 Likes

Had to share this. Aaaaaxe.

7 Likes

I think I’ll be sharing my mood with BoP Harley for a while…

giphy tenor giphy

Even though this movie brings me a certain memory, it still holds a place in my heart and I think this version of Harley has a certain connection to me at the moment. Hope everyone in the Crew is having a good day :heartpulse: :sandwich: (there is no egg sandwich emoji so I went with a normal sandwich, which are also good too)

9 Likes

Haha normal sandwiches “𝐚𝐫𝐞” good. My go to in a pinch was an egg sandwich long b4 this movie. I learned from a roommate in circa 98’ u could microwave eggs to make basically what the egg on a MCMUFFIN looks like. I’ve put the recipe & steps of how to make it on here more than a few times way b4 BOP came out. I want royalties from Margot.

6 Likes

Hmmm, interesting. I never would have thought about microwaving an egg before :thinking:

6 Likes

I just crack 2. Whip em with a spoon. Put grated cheddar cheese in it. My microwave it’s about 2:40. While that’s happening I got my toast or English muffins toasting. Butter those up & put a piece of American cheese on it than the egg…fluff. Just break that up with a fork or spoon or leave it in one piece & McMuffin in under 3mins lol.

8 Likes

Nice!

I usually use a teeny tiny pan that’s main purpose is for 1 egg, and I just have to be very careful when I flip it over, but the more I practice with it, the easier and better it gets.

6 Likes

I’m jealous cuz I love omelettes & I can’t make them b/c of the flip lol. I end up with scrambled eggs with random things in it instead of a western or Denver omelette.

6 Likes

I learned that it’s kinda like flipping a pancake, but it takes a little longer. When the side that touches the pan is more cooked, keep the egg above the pan when flipping it, being careful but not taking too much time doing it. I always like to slip and slide a rubber spatchula underneath the side that’s touching the pan to know for sure, as well as to avoid any sticking, and I use butter spray as a pre grease.

6 Likes

That actually makes sense. If I visualize it, as far as I think, I can do that the way u explained it. Ty. Maybe I just needed to hear the strategy to get it.

6 Likes

Crew peeps! Check out this new thing DC is wanting our input on, and select the next story they work on. Or something. Lots to choose from, even a Harley story!

8 Likes

Thanks @Mae a nice shiny badge even. I need I want.

7 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd
Agreed, BoP Harley makes me feel some type of way…love it !

8 Likes

:+1: :purple_heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

Follow up to this, I can confirm that dancing around to the BoP album while wearing a piece of Harley cosplay (for me the caution tape jacket) hits harder than normal. It’s magical.

9 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks Harley Quinn should have a series with Hitman?!

11 Likes

Our girl is all things amazing. :purple_heart: And you are totally awesome @TheWifeOfJasonTodd! :+1: :bat:

:00_harley_quinn: :0_harley_quinn: :harley_wideeyehqtas:

8 Likes

Yep :grin:

And thank you, you’re awesome too!

7 Likes