Harley's Crew

We’re throwing the WHOLE WORLD AWAY :boom: :boom: :boom: :muscle: I’m all in.

8 Likes

I think the movie is going to based in part on the Suicide Sqaud - Doom Patrol crossover if you look at some of the new characters being used.

8 Likes

If Harley OR King Shark dies, we riot.

I don’t think the team itself is based on any specific comic, but James Gunn has said that this is very much inspired by the John Ostrander run of SS, which Gunn considers one of the best. Ostrander even has a cameo that we see in the trailer – he’s the one putting the bomb in Savant’s brainstem.

9 Likes

you mean the marshmellow candy?! If so, I think we’re best friends lol

7 Likes

Two freshly handcrafted GIFs of our girl because we :heart: :black_heart: :heart: her so very much. :heart_eyes: :00_harley_quinn:

… and two of King 'cuz we :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: him as well. :shark: :kinghsark_grinhqtas:

10 Likes

Yooo, that’s pretty neat! I appreciate the info! I definitely gotta check out the comics :eyes:

6 Likes

I was hoping someone would make GIFs! :star_struck: Thank uuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

giphy
Also, let’s be honest…
We all wish King Shark would swallow us whole like that, let’s not kid ourselves

6 Likes

Gooood morning or evening or night! How is everyone this fine day!

8 Likes

Oh hell yes @Jay_Kay! Everyone else can die (and I kinda hope for a massive body count :joy:) but HARLEY AND KING ARE OFF LIMITS!! :diamonds::shark: :fire:

Diaz is our perfect spirit animal, btw… right @iJest? :smirk:

Ps. Thank you for the gifs @DC89!! :star_struck: and Hi @Santa.Prisca.Bakery! I’m on my way out. Hope you’re having a great Sunday! :purple_heart:

11 Likes

I wish Pete wouldnt die cause I love Pete but we all know he will :harley_hv_5:
I’m excited for Polka Dot Man and Bloodsport though! And Harley! And Ratcatcher! And Peacemaker! And King Shark! But most of all Polka Dot Man, he seems like a total mood! So thrilled for this movie, it’ll be most likely my favorite film of all time! :thumbs_up_batman:

8 Likes

Thanks for the num num, I was looking for one of those earlier. Now if I can find one of him in the shorts…

Oh…

As much as I love sharks in general, that would be a no.

8 Likes

Hey there @Santa.Prisca.Bakery, hope you’re enjoying your weekend.

7 Likes

Do yo make those yourself @DC89? That’s so cool, I didn’t realize that. It does explain how you always have the cool Starfire gifs… :grinning: Have THE COOL weekend, or what’s left of it.

7 Likes

Happy to serve Harley’s Crew :harleys_crew: any way that I can. :grinning: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I do @ejdias.95910. I try and make a few more HQ/Suicide Squad ones this week. :grinning: :+1:

:laughing: :purple_heart: thank you!

7 Likes

(Popping in quickly to say hiya Razzz! My week flew by faster than I thought it would, but it’s been good! I hope you’re doing well too! :hugs: And hello to all of the new members as well—it’s wonderful to have you all here! :harley_delicioushqtas:)

10 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew! Spring is here and foolishness is in the air—only one thing for us to do: MATH!! :abacus:

jkjk We’ll be hanging out w/ the Suicide Squad and Bizarro! New reading is up: :books:

And don’t forget movie night! :popcorn::partying_face: Tonight!

14 Likes

That was good. Got an lol out of me. I read the top part & thought u were serious. I was like Math? I’m definitely out on this one haha. Oh @Razzzcat you’re the best!!!

7 Likes

This story includes the Thinker and Weasel, both in the flick, and a Suicide Squad mission in a Central American country that goes sideways. Think the movie is based in part on this.

8 Likes