Harley's Crew

Miss.Face-Peeley-Pants totally agree

8 Likes

:eyes: But did you join us @keithbbailey.60996? :hugs:

6 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew! New WAL is up! All are welcome! :partying_face:

And don’t forget to vote on this round of Meta Madhouse! There’s two! One on Themyscira…

(Go #TEAMGREEN!! :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :green_heart:)

And the Dynamic Duos!

And, as Mae mentioned: come check this rad thing out! There’s a shiny new badge in it for ya! (JL Queer :rainbow_flag: could use some support, btw)

13 Likes

Dudes. Yes. :heart: @TheWifeOfJasonTodd

Ps. No pressure or anything, anyone, but IVY NEEDS YOU ON THEMYSCIRA!! :wink:

10 Likes

hahah I couldn’t find how to do it… done!

7 Likes

Just voted actually, voter number 44.

GO TEAM GREEN! :seedling:

7 Likes

:raised_hands: WELCOME @keithbbailey.60996!!!

7 Likes

The Crew peeps army is now 128 strong! :muscle:

8 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd YAAAAAS!! Some seem to think the only weapon in her arsenal is poison lipstick, so… I’m like this: :green_heart:

Where’s @Hiraeth @NCharles39 @iJest! :joy:

12 Likes

What… what about #GiantIvy?

11 Likes

Being willfully ignored. :neutral_face: Just like the Green :earth_africa:

9 Likes

I can NEVER get enough of Giant Ivy! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Awwww…who could say no to such a sweet, innocent charmer like her?

7 Likes

Speaking of HQ jackets- I still NEED this one that Harl rocked in S2. Sooo awesome! :star_struck: :00_harley_quinn:

10 Likes

Same. #GiantIvyIsTheBestIvy :poisonivy_hqas:

11 Likes

I might be able to finally make a WAL. I’m tentatively in for this one.

begins to formulate a list of snacks to bring along

9 Likes

Here’s a suggestion: When in doubt, go with the mozzerella sticks.

9 Likes

I have to say it: The producers of Harley Quinn sure know how to push my buttons!

8 Likes

I’m a semi maybe for the WAL, if I get enough sleep the nights before (oh chronic insomnia, you evil jerk)

8 Likes

Just finished the video and I thought it was pretty interesting. I agree that the way it was handled in Genevive Valentine’s Catwoman was…odd. I kind of wish they would follow up a little more with that.

You just know someone involved in this has a thing for giantess and was probably the best week of production working on that. :laughing:

Oh, and something cool – I don’t know if I can link to it on here because it’s technically pirated, but there is a “green band” trailer for The Suicide Squad that seems to be exclusive to people who see Godzilla Vs Kong in theaters. It looks pretty good – you get a nice monologue from Peter Capaldi as The Thinker and more of John Cena’s Peacemaker.

Speaking of jackets, Harley also has a good one near the beginning, “Live Fast, Die Clown.”

6 Likes