Harley's Crew

I’m stickin’ with my predictions- we’re gonna’ see Jess and Kate in S3.
:grinning: :+1: :00_lc_green_lantern1: :00_batwoman:

Batwoman_(Kate_Kane)

9 Likes

I agree, but as a team, er- Crew…

We’re gonna do what Harley said to her sandwich before it flew off to it’s doom, and “We’re gonna get through this together!” (The wait, of course).

9 Likes

Yes, we will, but it’s gonna’ take SUCH A LONG TIME until we get to see it. :pleading_face:

9 Likes

Yeah, it does seem that way. :pleading_face: BUT think of all the awesome content from such diligent work! :smile:

Great things take time~ :heart::green_heart:

11 Likes

I’m so sorry for taking so long to respond. I read your reply a few times and I wanted to respond once I had a moment away from all the “noise” of the world. :laughing:

Well, I don’t necessarily see it as something to be earned, but I understand why you’d feel that way. It’s really about being supportive and making an effort to understand. Unfortunately, not everyone is equipped with open-mindedness, so we can only hope that they’ll at least coexist. Those who support the LGBTQ+ community most certainly have the right to be apart of the discussion(s).

Regarding the LGBTQ+ Pride flag(s) (there’s actually more than one version), the colors and what they represent basically coincide with each other. Blue/Indigo symbolizes Harmony/Serenity; so, for anyone to deem an ally unworthy of participating in LGBTQ+ discussions/events, is to go against what they claim to stand for.

I appreciate your consideration, but you don’t need to feel upset. :purple_heart: What matters is that your support exists, regardless of whether or not you were/are vocal about it. :blush:

8 Likes

Thank u @Hiraeth thats very thoughtful & helpful. My sisters and I participate in supportive events & they do the social media part as well. This is the only social media I’ve ever done. So I always get info last. I was ignorant of the colors & there meanings, so ty for that. No problem on response time ever with me. I go thru spurts where I’ll take weeks sometimes months off. Mostly b/c of my depression, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia etc. but this site is actually a really, really good environment even under those conditions. I remember @Applejack telling me - I hoped this would be a place where u could come when you’re having those issues. I realized AJ was right. It does help to visit this site & it definitely beats just curling up on the bed. Is there a flag flair thing like the HQ one that LGBTQ + supporters can use? Like the ones that say JSA plus HQ club plus 2 others. If so, I would’ve joined to have that on my stats day 1. Either way, it’s enough to at least know that I could’ve been more involved than I realized w/o stepping on anyone’s toes. So ty for all of your help & advice. I just checked the clubs. I suck at tech but I got lucky & found it after I hit one button with 3 lines. I found clubs & saw the DC pride club. I read it, but idk if that’s for LGBTQ + members only? Or if supporters can join? That might clear up all the stuff I was saying about it above. That’s what I was wondering?

8 Likes

I just got my answer by exploring threads. Said all are welcome supporters included!!! I wish I would’ve known b4… I’m guessing most people know I’m awful with tech or I would’ve figured this out long ago.

9 Likes

:persevere: Oh well, better stock up on snacks and drinks. It’s gonna be a LOOONG wait…

9 Likes

9 Likes

@Harleys-Crew Peeps!

Our next WAL is up and ready for Monday! :partying_face:

13 Likes

Cool thanks @Mae

9 Likes

Nice ty @Mae. I have a follow up dentist appointment that day. But, I’m waiting on a call from a different dentist to get in earlier cuz I don’t trust the one I was going to. They caused the pain I’m in & said they couldn’t get me in for 30 days. That was after they said if anything goes wrong u can just walk back in w/o an appointment. So I went that day to a dentist right by me & paid out of pocket. Sorry I wrote another book lol. I should’ve just said I’ll try to make it but I figured I should say why.

9 Likes

Crew peeps! :face_with_monocle:

Our Infinity Train binge continues tonight at the Lounge! Come join!

8 Likes

:smiley: :+1: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew! Another movie Night is around the corner—everyone is welcome. Hope to see you there! :dancer:t2::black_heart:

AND Issue 6 of White Knight: Harley Quinn is out this week, if you’ve read it and wish to discuss—join me here​:point_down:

Ps. Here’s some :newspaper: :coffee: (Spoilers)

And :eyes: did everyone watch the Snyder Cut??

13 Likes

YES! Oh my Zod that was so good! It got me choked up a couple of times.

I will say for anyone who hasn’t that there is a really…interesting mention of Harley that made me want to see her involved in these movies all the more. :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Sho cuute! :hugs:

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cry: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I thought the original Justice League was good, entertaining mess. But, Snyder Cut is fantastic, much better film that gives all the characters their chance to shine

8 Likes

I’m definitely going to check it out! :diamonds::black_heart::green_heart:

I know!! :eyes: Lois too, for me.

Also, agree @msgtv the first cut is a hot mess, and I wasn’t exactly happy w/ the direction for my Amazons or Diana (or how any of the ladies were treated technically), but it’s a totally decent movie all by itself. Unattached. Don’t know that I’ll ever watch it again now that we have the full Snyder version tho. It’s sooooo much better.

8 Likes