Harley's Crew

“Daughters of Themyscira, show him your fear!”

"WE HAVE NO FEAR!"

Sooo good. :cry: :fist: :00_wonder_woman_gold: #Sisterhood

9 Likes

:hugs: :muscle:

7 Likes

I didn’t exactly “cry” there, so much as I literally let out a battle cry :muscle: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :sunglasses: Counts.

8 Likes

I was kinda speechless and yeah crying. Amazing scene.

7 Likes

Aww. I was ready to do battle. :crossed_swords: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

Ps. Check it out.

8 Likes

@Razzzcat and @Mae- It was like a volcanic eruption of empowerment for me. Eyes welled up and I was like

8 Likes

Oh yeah – that was probably one of the better scenes in the theatrical cut, and seeing it for real was even better. I couldn’t help but be reminded of Snyder’s 300 and thinking “they’re making Leonidas and his 300 Spartans look like second place.”

7 Likes

7 Likes

Plus, while we’re on improving the ladies rep in JL. Though the epilogue wasn’t really needed, nice to see one P.O.‘ed Mera. Team Heard.

7 Likes

Although in the fight against Darkseid I originally thought it was Hercules (because of the animal skin cape) not Apollo. Herc would have been better because the fight happens before the Amazon’s were betrayed.

7 Likes

Crew peeps with HBO Max!

If you wish, now you can set your profile pic to Harley from the Animated Series! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

YES. And I made all the snacks for it.

8 Likes

Good morning most wonderful friends of the Harley’s Crew! I love you all the so very much and am hoping that you are all having the wonderful day!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

7 Likes

It wasnt Hercules?

8 Likes

No, they said Apollo in the voice over, then later he shoots lightening bolts

9 Likes

Hello everybody I just joined today and I hope to enjoy being a part of Harley’s Crew.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Welcome!!

7 Likes

I also just joined today. How is everyone?

11 Likes

The Crew peeps army grows!

9 Likes