8 Likes

Am about to.

8 Likes

What are you having I had chicken

8 Likes

10 Likes

Lol

9 Likes

Has anyone ever made you feel like you shouldn’t interact on those threads? :confused: Personally, I feel deep appreciation for allies and when they participate in Pride-related things. I guess there are some who might feel like allies are trying to “steal the spotlight”? I think that’s absurd. How else are we supposed to gain support/acceptance without diversity? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I hope you enjoyed your pizza! :yum:

12 Likes

Pizza was great. New mom & pop shop in town. No, I’d never been on one period. Even tho I could’ve browsed w/o anyone knowing- as I said b4, I just didn’t think I’d earned the right to include myself in those discussions. I guess I felt like it was sacred ground, & it was more out of respect. Meaning- I figured they’ve got this thread dedicated to people who fought to have these rights, what right did I have just inviting myself in. Kind of like a thread for military people. I thought I was supporting it by letting everyone on that thread have a corner where not just anyone can come crashing in. I felt that, those threads deserved privacy. I feel bad now that u said u could use support b/c I’ve wanted to be involved in those threads since day 1. I wasn’t aware that there was anyone who wasn’t LGBTQ+ on any of those threads. I thought the ultimate support I could show, was to let the community have a space that I’d never invade, or even browse thru, lurking around unbeknownst to all. Now I’m upset that I didn’t know & most importantly- didn’t let the LGBTQ + community know that I support every single one of them. Both of my sisters & me have always been involved or supportive in some fashion. Their involved with a lot of other organizations too (all positive ones) but that was the one we all kind of championed together.

10 Likes

Sorry if it takes me a while to respond. I have to leave community to read now that they switched to infinite. So I just check messages if/when I find something in them that’s post-able when I’m reading. Than I usually hang out w/o reading for a bit. Than tv & cross fingers that my anxiety doesn’t wanna go 12 rounds when I try to sleep lol.

10 Likes

Oh man, I can’t believe I missed your birthday, @Razzzcat! :persevere: I hope it was a good one and just know that I’m still sending you all the love! :tada: :partying_face: :gift_heart:

10 Likes

P.S @capo-mage: I just wanted to let you know that you’re always such a delight and so kind. :pleading_face: :hearts: As @Hiraeth and @Mae said, allies are more than welcomed! :hugs:

10 Likes

@iJest @DC89 @TheGirlWonder12 and @Mae again fri the tunage. :sunglasses:) :purple_heart:

Oh, and @capo-mage friends, members, allies=all part of the same team. :hugs: Thank you for being one of them.

11 Likes

Ty so much & likewise 4 sure :green_heart::white_heart::heart:. I wish I would’ve asked (or inquired I should say) this group a long time ago. I asked once- didn’t really get a yes or no. Just an I don’t think it would be a problem. Big difference between that & of course u can.

9 Likes

Absolutely, ty for having me. It’s an honor & I’m definitely the lucky one.

10 Likes

A collection of interesting information about season 3 of Harley Quinn, including the projected release date:

12 Likes

That’s too far away

12 Likes

composer Jefferson Friedman revealed that a musical episode is planned for season 3 of Harley Quinn.

HECK YAS :musical_note: :metal:

12 Likes

You know who they have to bring in for such an episode.

Bonus points if they get Neil Patrick Harris to voice him again.

12 Likes

I completely agree!

10 Likes