Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along: GOTHAM CITY BREAKOUT💥 BYOM (Bring Your Own Movie) MONDAY 3/29 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there! April Fools Day is almost upon us—seems like the perfect time to answer the Q: What would happen to Gotham if Batman ever actually took a vacation?

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

Justice League: Gotham City Breakout (2016) Batman agrees to go on vacation w/ Batgirl & Nightwing leaving Gotham under the watchful eye of the Justice League. Only it’s never that easy when Joker is around—soon chaos erupts and all of Gotham’s infamous villains are running wild in the streets! How bad could things get?! Gotta tune in to find out. :popcorn: Hope to see you here!

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy or rental of the movie! It’s available on HBOMax OR you can rent it right :arrow_right: HERE.

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: None, Runtime: 78 minutes

:harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

8 Likes

Neat. I haven’t really watched any of the Lego movies (other than the big theatrical released ones, I mean), but could be fun to watch with you guys. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not four hours!

5 Likes

30 Hours to go!!!

5 Likes

:eyes: How many bathroom breaks did you take during the Snyder Cut? :purple_heart: lol

6 Likes

Well, I actually did it in two chunks, had to do some chores in between, but all the same day at least!

4 Likes

#RELEASETHELEGOCUT

I kid. Mostly.

5 Likes

Same. Wanted to watch it ASAP, so had to do it in segments because…adulting.

Anyway, I only technically needed ONE. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

:joy: @Jay_Kay Im imagining a Lego version of the Snyder Cut now.

5 Likes

:eyes: @Lincolnfan78 are you going to come hang out? :partying_face:

How’s about…@TheCosmicMoth? @iJest? @Hiraeth? @ejdias.95910? @DC89?

7 Likes

Of course- I’ll def be there. :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes

:smile:

5 Likes

I dunno, 78 minutes sure sound like a long movie! LOL!
I’m kidding, wish I could, but had to get rid of HBO Max due to technical difficulties, and sadly I don’t own this movie on DVD. Hope you guys have a great turnout and enjoy the film.:grinning:

5 Likes

I’m coming, bros. I’ve been spending more time exercising and sticking to my schedule. I took some time off work tomorrow so I can do both things.

7 Likes

Huh…wha…? I’m awake. I’m awake. WAL, Yeah I’ll be there. Wait, which one? Nevermind, doesn’t matter. I’ll be there for both. Psychology of Supervillain’s Harley Quinn WAL tonight and Tomorrow’s Crew Watch along too.

5 Likes

I will be a bit late due to work. But I will be here @Razzzcat!

5 Likes

Two and 1/2 hours!

5 Likes

I plan to be here! :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Thats what I’ll be having, anyway. :wink:
See ya soon.

7 Likes