Harley's Crew

I’m unashamedly excited to see the ears you put on the hoodie, omg. :eyes:

8 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Good Morning the ever wonderful and amazingly awesome peeps of the Harley’s Crew!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

8 Likes

Hey @DC89 and I love that starfire seen

7 Likes

Thank you the @Nickywood! So do I. :grinning:

8 Likes

For being so gracious whenever I was Crew Adjacent, please join the Psychology of Supervillains club for a watchalong of Harley Quinn: The Animated Series. This watchalong will be Sundays 6PM/9PM PT/ET, starting with Sunday February 7 (hence the supra short notice).

8 Likes

Welp, it’s lookin’ like we’ve got another nine months or so before we get to see our girls back in action again for season 3 so I wanted to up some imagery from seasons 1 & 2 just to remember how fun this show is and why we love it so much.
:purple_heart: :00_harley_quinn: :ivy_kiss: :harley_delicioushqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :harleys_crew: :harleys_crew: :harleys_crew:

Harley-Quinn-Episode-1.11-Promo

Harley-Quinn-Episode-3

unnamed

Hurry up and get here soon HQS3. We need to see our girls again. :pleading_face:

11 Likes

:hugs:

9 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

I love the show sadly it won’t be on dc universe

7 Likes

App

6 Likes

I’m sad @Mae and @Nickywood. I really miss our girls- wanna’ see them. Soon. :cry:

9 Likes

Aw they’ll be back before you know it, @DC89! :hugs:

9 Likes

Whhyyhyhhh must they leave

6 Likes

I get what you saying @DC89 and I’m looking forward to seeing their new adventures and capers but they’re always with us, :heart: :black_heart: :diamonds: :green_heart: :00_harley_quinn: :harleys_crew:

9 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew!
Here’s that Crew Movie Night ™️ I mentioned—hope to see you there! :black_heart: :harleys_crew:

And here’s next weeks DCSHG!

13 Likes

Suicide Squad WAL? Yes, please. I’m in the minority, I guess, but I think this movie is highly entertaining. :blush:

10 Likes

Nah! There’s plenty of people who liked it. It definitely grew on me the more I watched it too. Hope you can make it @TheQuestion101! :tada:

11 Likes

Yessss!
I will have to remember to not eat all my snacks before the WAL this time.

9 Likes

What kinda snacks? I’d probably go for popcorn

8 Likes