Harley's Crew

Probably some peanut butter and celery. If I feel wild, it might be some roasted cauliflower.

I try not to eat sugar, wheat, fruit, or dairy, so my snacks are…what’s a word worse than boring?

8 Likes

Exceedingly boring

8 Likes

Good Morning superest most amazingest friends of the Harley’s Crew!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

10 Likes

Morning! Hopefully all of y’all are safe right now – had to call out of work because the roads are black ice. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Eeeeeeheeheeeeee, introducing Ted “Teddy” Grant :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

He kinda seems like a Wildcat, no?

10 Likes

We accept ALL the kitties here @Floral.Femme.Fatale.:fist: You are home! :purple_heart: meow! Are you his human? Teddy is a good name :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Yees, but he’s currently still with the lady we’re adopting him from, so we haven’t actually met him yet :frowning:
But we’ll have him in March (Just in time for my dad’s birthday) and in the meantime we’ll be receiving photos :heart::heart:

I had to fight for it- My mom wasn’t exactly on board w/ naming him Ted Grant but I eventually convinced her saying we’ll probably only call him Teddy anyways. She also really doesn’t want to get a cat, but she’s scared my dad’ll get one behind her back like he did w/ our dog, lol, so it’s sort of payback for that in a sense. My dad and brother don’t know, my dad doesn’t know because it’s his birthday gift, and my brother doesn’t know because he’ll definitely tell my dad

11 Likes

Please give him some warm squishes for all of us here when he joins your joyous household! :hugs:

9 Likes

I love everything Harl in this film but this sequence is my absolute fave-

Also, this-

Like all things :harleys_crew: this WAL’s gonna’ be fun! :+1:

:smiley: :purple_heart: :00_harley_quinn:

11 Likes

My favorite scene is definitely in the bar towards the end, without giving anything away in case someone hasn’t seen it. :sparkles: Emotional scenes with villains :sparkles:

… Will the Feb 22nd WAL be anyone’s first time seeing it?

10 Likes

@DC89 I accidentally watched past the 14th episode, I’m on like the 27th now- I was trying to catch up for the WAL and ended up binging it :sweat_smile:

I’ll still (hopefully nothing comes up) try to be there tmr though!

6 Likes

So, did anyone else read the Harley/Ivy story from Love Is A Battlefield? Because I read it today when I was on lunch at work and…wow, that was a gut punch. Like, right up there with Tom King’s Batman Annual “Date Nights/Last Rites.” :sob:

Also, Happy V-Day! :smiley:

Also, there was an AMAZING pin-up of Harley/Ivy on a date together I saw a day or two ago and now I CAN’T FIND IT. Same thing happened with the same artist a while back too. SO FRUSTRATING! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

You GOTTA update me if you find them again I’m pin-up obsessed, and would LOVE to see that :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew! It’s finally time for that Harley & Ivy miniseries! :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :harley_smilehqtas:

:diamonds:You can also stop by HERE for a discussion about the psychology of Harley & Ivy’s relationship w/ our neighbors at psychologyofsupervillains club ALL February long.

:diamonds: :0_poison_ivy_tas: Come check out the new Poison Ivy: Thorns first look :green_heart:

:diamonds:And if anyone’s been reading the new Future State Harley Quinn or Catwoman, stop by :point_down:here

13 Likes

Mornin’ everyone!

10 Likes

:wave: :coffee:

9 Likes

@Jay_Kay I did, and agree :100:! :sob: I know right where I’m going to add it too. Here :point_down:

9 Likes
7 Likes

Good morning the bestest friends of the Harley’s Crew! As you know I love you all the so very much and hope you have the best of the days today!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

8 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

6 Likes