Join the Psychology of Supervillains Club in a watchalong of Harley Quin: The Animated Series.
As it is supra short notice, how much of the show we end up watching can be debated either here or the main discussion thread for this month’s featured villains. In addition, we can work out a structure for the remaining Sundays in February.
I prefer the intermission style where there is a break inbetween episodes, but if we let them run back to back, we could conceivably cram in more episodes. So, any feedback would be exceedingly helpful.
I prefer to assume most are familiar with watch-along standards and practices, but in the event of one’s first time:
- With video no longer on the service, you will need an active subscription to HBO Max or your own legally purchased copy (if available) to access Harley Quinn: The Animated Series.
- Watch Everything Skip Nothing - start at the very top from the WB logo and just let it play. This is to keep everyone as in sync as possible.
- Punctuality is preferred - we start at the strike of the hour, so late arrivals or after resolving any connection issues you can estimate where the audience is by checking the minute; for example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.
- Best with two (2) devices - one to watch what is to be watched along and one for reading/posting the associated thread (this one).
- Any questions can be directed to myself, @DeSade-acolyte or the mod(erator)(s) of your choice.