Harley's Crew

@EDT I know :sob: I want the book so bad. I enjoy plenty of his other work, but Harleen was so good, its a shame he hasn’t finished what was supposed to be a trilogy (or more).:green_heart:

(Like a tiny dagger in my heart, I swear :heart: :dagger: ) That reminds me of another cover @lo_third! :bulb: Brb…

12 Likes

Hey @chintzybeatnik! :hugs: Hope you’re doing well, too. :purple_heart: Thanks for stopping in! I won’t speak for everyone, but I think it’s generally safe to say we’re all getting by.

Ps. This is for @NCharles39 (or anyone else who likes Sejic as much as I do and wants him to finish! (Also :wave::smile: Hi @ThulrVO! Welcome back)

14 Likes

:diamonds: Hey there @Harleys-Crew! :hugs: For anyone who is curious, we have a :skull: Knight Terrors thread. Come by when you a chance! :green_heart:

16 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::hugs::black_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for the invite! Sadly, I’m not usually up at that time… sounds fun, though!

5 Likes

Y’all:

If in this November’s comics series release of Batman '89: Echoes Hamm follows the events that were intended for the Batman: Triumphant script that unfortunately never got off the ground there’s a BIG chance we’ll get to see Madge as our girl in the panels of this story!!!

:00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:
:smiley: :raised_hands:

12 Likes

David, NO! I know you’re awesome, but stay away from DC… For now! I personally think Tennent would be a great Vandal Savage.

Also, I know this is not related to the comment I quoted the pic from, but whatever.

7 Likes

:eyes: I have NO choice but to drop this—it’s totally a :harleyquinn_hqas: Harley song, and one of my faves from the Dick Tracy soundtrack. :dancer:t2: (Also, it would be kinda rad if Mo became a comic book character. :laughing: Agree) :purple_heart:

@NCharles39 :hugs: Good you liked it!

You talked about David Tennant and something DC—works for me! :purple_heart: :harleys_crew:

11 Likes

I read about that today too!

5 Likes

@Razzzcat Really?? Awesome, I was able to pick up my copy. :harleys_crew: :harley_wideeyehqtas:

9 Likes

Now all I need to do is fit in Michael Sheen and cosmic Rom-Coms.

5 Likes

@Razzzcat this picture of catwoman… :fire: :fire: :fire:

But also, I am in love with this Variant too

Harley Crew, I just finished reading Harley #27. I’m not even sure if this is right discussion thread for that but I picked up the Poison Ivy Variant.

#27 Spoiler

This was one was beyond funny!! All the different Harleys together is great.

12 Likes

@Chain_Twix Yep! :white_check_mark: It’s the Crew’s B-Day this month, so it’s coming w/ B+W+Redder and our HQAS WALs. :tada:

(annnnd possibly maybe some other stuff)

That reminds me! :cobb_squad: Don’t know if anyone else was planning on checking these out:

Since only a couple of us were reading her on-going, (and we’ve mostly been talking in Ivy’s thread lately) I was considering converting :point_down:this to Harley’s on-going for a while—you’ve helped make the decision for me! :black_heart::harley_hv_2: :white_check_mark: Feel free to stop by (you, or anyone reading Harley’s series): Harley Quinn (2021) | Series Discussion | Spoilers Ahead

12 Likes

Found this :eyes: while looking up this cover:

Very unusual to see Harley and Selina paired up, but I’m not against it. Ivy can share :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Yurp! I need Catwoman’s soft, sexy voice to lull me to sleep and Harley’s :harleyquinn_hqas:IMPETUOUS:harleyquinn_hqas: energy to wake me up in the morning! (It would get annoying after a while, but it would sure get my lazy ass out of bed! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::harley_hv_6:)

Where’s Ivy in all of this? She’s freaking out with @Hiraeth :hot_face::poisonivy_hqas::green_heart:

8 Likes

Ivy: *Finds this behind her cup of coffee in the morning * God damnit. She hides these on purpose. I’m ■■■■■■■ convinced of it. :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

Harley: *Pops up out of nowhere. * I have NO clue what you mean.

Now, if you need me, I’ll be loving California. :wink:

7 Likes

This made me realize something:
Harley and the Eleventh Doctor (Played by Matt Smith. God, I have an obsession with Doctor Who.) would be best friends. Both are insane and chaotic, but can also be emotional and thought-provoking characters when it’s needed.

6 Likes

How did I miss seeing that variant

I’m a huge Whovian and agree, but also are you excited to see Tenant as the Dr again. I’m not embarrassed to say I cried when I saw him with Donna in the trailer.

6 Likes

I woke up my entire family when Jodie regenerated into him.

■■■■■■’ worth it.

Oooo, fun idea for everyone: Harley Quinn as the Sixteenth Doctor.

So you know who the Doctor is if you don’t already:

Also have this:

6 Likes

Perfect Harls track here, without a doubt. Absolutely describes her essence completely. And super fun as well!
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

I want this sooo badly!
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes