#OGCrew

*BTW- Found these nifty plastic souveniers here:

:00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:
:00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:
:ivy_kiss: :ivy_kiss: :ivy_kiss:
:cobb_squad: :cobb_squad: :cobb_squad:

11 Likes

NO! NO PEEPS!!!

Ivy’s Parole Officer: Ivy, please refrain from doing the macarena with plant zombies.

7 Likes

If they were going to get beaten out by anyone, thats not a bad one at least, lol. They’re still my favorite :00_harlivy:

The first one was so good, i can’t wait to check this one out, thanks for doing that razz! Happy birthday, crew! :tada:

9 Likes

“Signature accessories” (the asterisk made my night! :laughing:) - This is why I :heart: You, @DC89!! :harleys_crew: :harley_hv_1:

a1859d70f286d5c0e28b71e9ca23bd994631b6d6

IMG_6603

10 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

I :purple_heart: you because you are without a doubt the wonderfulest and there is no debate on this subject.

:cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas:

10 Likes

Happy Account :honeybee:-Day Queen @Razzzcat! :hugs::purple_heart::cake:

8 Likes

How many years has it been?!

10 Likes

The happiest of DCUI-versaries, dearest @Razzzcat :purple_heart: :hugs: :dancing_women:

8 Likes

I should’ve checked here first. Sorry for doubling up, Razzzcat. Happy Anniversary! :grinning:

7 Likes

:thinking: Is that what they call a Throuple?

What exactly is a throuple? Taylor offers this definition: “A throuple is a relationship between three people who have all unanimously agreed to be in a romantic, loving, relationship together with the consent of all people involved .”

6 Likes

Yep … you got it.

6 Likes

Not a great time to be in Cali… SoCal anyways.

6 Likes

Hoist em’ up Peeps as we toast the totally awesome @Razzzcat in celebration of her DCUI Anniversary. :clinking_glasses:

AND a heartfelt thank you to you and The Hell Maiden @Mae for starting up Harley’s Crew. It’s great to be part of such a great community. :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball:

IMG_1244
giphy

I really like this thick, full head of hair look.

IMG_1246

8 Likes

Happy anniversary @Razzzcat and many more!

6 Likes

@NCharles39 @Mae @patterson65.37405 @ejdias.95910 @d.Manha @ThulrVO :hugs::heart: Thank you.

This many: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :tada: :birthday: :dancer:t2:

(Back when we were in an app, couldn’t edit posts and my first avatar was an actual picture of me—THATS how long ago! :laughing: #YeOldenDays #OGDCU) I can’t believe it’s been five years, but at the same time, a lot has changed around here, so it’s also not hard to believe.

The biggest change was this Crew - which (fun fact) it was just me once upon a time, and if it weren’t for the great and powerful :pirate_flag: Dread Dead Pirate @Applejack (it’s a necromancy thing. :magic_wand::face_with_monocle: She’s also a very powerful sorceress) none of this Crewness would’ve seen the light of day. You should honestly all thank her. And Mae :see_no_evil: for bravely marching into Hurricane Razzz. And Harley. And yourselves.

ALL of you reading this: Thank YOU for being here. :hugs: :green_heart: :harleys_crew: :cobb_squad: :00_suicide_squad: :clinking_glasses: You are indeed the best Crew in all the land—FACT.

Okay, hands in… :harleyquinn_hqas:

15 Likes

I mean…I’d be okay w/ that…for a little while :laughing:

9 Likes

9 Likes

:eyes:

That whip though… a little while is right :peach:

7 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes