Harley's Crew

Damn my fingers while using my mobile device!

7 Likes

:raised_hand: I have. Enjoyed it—would recommend!

Here this :diamonds:

Ps. Don’t mind me peeps. It’s just Hurricane Razzz doing her best trying to catch up around here. :eyes: :green_heart:

12 Likes

We love the Hurricane @Razzzcat. :smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

It’s funny you quoted that, because I almost made a post about the sequel, Harley Quinn: Ravenous, today. I really enjoyed both books and I’m hoping we get a third.

9 Likes

IMG_5054

Nah, jk. In truth I am humbled. :relieved::green_heart::people_hugging: And for reals, I am sooooo far behind, I feel like a neglectful mom. Which is why I’m getting back to it :saluting_face:

10 Likes

Me too! Both books- I’d read more, (and was also thinking about making a thread while I get some things ready for next month. I’ll go for it if you’re down? :eyes: Anyone else??

I think there’s already a thread for Reckoning :thinking: ….yep!

:diamonds: PS CREW: Here’s another discussion w/ our friends and fellow Crew-peeps at POSV :books: Stop by and say hello, and spend some time with Dr. Quinzel Right :point_down: here

9 Likes

5 Likes

I would be there if you make it.

6 Likes

Count me in.

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank uuu! :hugs::green_heart:

6 Likes

Dish ish sho kyoooooooot!!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::harleyquinn_hqas::poisonivy_hqas::catwoman_hv_1:

9 Likes

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

:hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

So, I’ve been seeing some stuff that says Peacemaker will be one of the guest fighters in Mortal Kombat 1, the 12th main game that will be released on September 19th of this year.

This gives me hope that they may just include Harley in a second DLC pack. That’s backed up by the fact that Cassie Cage had a Harley skin in MK11 (Picture of that below) and the Joker was also in that game as part of the DLC roster, along with Rambo, the T-800, Mileena, Spawn, Argus, and a few others.

Who else would love to see Harley in Mortal Kombat, fighting kombatants like Liu Kang, Katana, Scorpion, and Mileena?

Also, just because no one would know, I am Batthmmike. I changed my username.

10 Likes

Welcome back, @BatMike-ThePunisher! :hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks! I have no clue when I last talked here. All I know is I hope some people recognize me from before.

6 Likes

Look at mah pretty kitty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::catwoman_hv_3::black_heart:

8 Likes

@ejdias.95910 Thank you for this classic Carol Burnett gif!! :raised_hands: I do love me all the comedy queens. I shall answer you with :thinking: let’s go with…Bea Arthur this time! :green_heart:

Thnx buddy!! :smile_cat: :dancer:t2::green_heart:
IMG_1083

Hey, @iJest!! :hugs: Hope you’ve been well too! Say hi to Christine for me :snake: Tell her she’s the smartest and prettiest girl in the whole world (yes, that how I talk to my pets, okay?! :rofl:)

8 Likes

Hey Crew, that poll is still going and it’s the final four and Harley is losing 2 - 1. If you can, go vote. If she wins there will still be one more vote for DC Supremacy . We can’t let her loose. It’s the Maynimation tournament. If someone can do that tie in thing it’d help. @Razzzcat @Mae please help.

5 Likes