Harley's Crew

:sunglasses: This is the way, @Mae!!!

:laughing: Reasons you’re my fave dust butterfly and Cool Detective ™ @TheCosmicMoth. You know the truth about the yellow-hairs.

Okay, now here’s that fresh lightbulb I promised you. :stuck_out_tongue: Plz enjoy.

IMG_4906

Hi! :wave: How ya been? I could totally see her in the role as soon I read it, but :eyes: the idea is growing on me more and more…like, I want it…yesterday. :rose::green_heart: #MorePlantLady!!

9 Likes

On it! :saluting_face: :harleys_crew:

@Harleys-Crew come vote for Harley&Co! They need your help!

12 Likes

Hey Crew, a little Crew-adjacent news droppin:

9 Likes

Cool, thanks Razzzcat.

5 Likes

Still remember that moment from the trailer where Ryan Gosling’s Ken asked Barbie if he could stay over at her place since they are boyfriend/girlfriend. Her asking “to do what?” followed by a long silence before he said “I don’t know actually” was hilarious

7 Likes

Uh-oh, I missed this. Please enlighten me Moth as they are a weakness and need help with the defense.

6 Likes

It’s simple:

Blondes- Very evil; kill dudes; may kill you!

Brunettes- Always trustworthy.

Redheads- Wildcards… could go either way.

6 Likes

:headstone::heart::notes:

7 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

My old and dated mother saw this over my shoulder and asked if - and I am NOT making this up - Harley has “Ants in her pants.”

Wow. Just… wow.

Cue that one JackSepticEye song that is somehow popular: “WHAT IS MY LIFE?!?”

8 Likes
7 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Looks like fun. :+1:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Was surfing the web and came across some Gotham City Sirens cosplay, thought I should share

11 Likes

She’s still loosing and by only 1 frickin vote. :sob:

6 Likes

Considering what Harls is up against, the fact that she’s still in this is pretty impressive.

5 Likes

Yeah I know. Still, I wanted to see her in the final.

7 Likes

There’s still time for the upset!

5 Likes

Yay Dua Lipa! This one’s got some slap too! I :purple_heart: it!

May have to make this a last minute addition to SO89 and I’s reception playlist. :+1:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

4 Likes