Harley's Crew

Hey everybody! New WAL is up. :popcorn:

Still makes me laugh how excited she is about the tattoos :laughing:

12 Likes

:laughing: :cobb_squad: :cobb_squad: :cobb_squad:

5 Likes

:green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:….:magic_wand::zap::dizzy: SUP’ @Razzzcat !?!? I know. It’s been forever & it’s all my fault. I disappeared during the last couple episodes of HQ, was offline. I’ll take care of this one for u….

Capo??? How darest thou? Not even a single review from this entire season from me. I’ll tell u right now tho. Amazing Again!!! The only problem with this show is it’s not a minimum 11 seasons. I would pay so fast to see a HQ TAS Movie!!! I haven’t even looked at my messages til just now. Got over a week of em I’m working on. That Animated version of Joaquin’s Joker dance down the stairs was unreal. I did like 5 rewinds lol. Love u COBB SQUAD!!!

6 Likes

@iJest caught this in today’s drops.

8 Likes

:joy_cat:

7 Likes

Did anyone else get Harley’s 30th Anniversary Special and 30th Anniversary hardcover?

6 Likes
7 Likes

:raised_hands: Thank you, @capo-mage!! :purple_heart: I saw this in Olympus Rebirth last week and thought :thought_balloon::face_with_monocle: Capo will appreciate this ‘darest thou’ as much as I do! (Screen shot)

Season 3 of :diamonds: HQAS turned out great- agree! I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes. :eyes: Would LOVE a movie. :poisonivy_hqas: :harleyquinn_hqas: And if we don’t get one (and because it is our custom) this’ll be me:

For any innocent passers by or newer peeps (just in case it’s not clear): When we do this, we’re not actually arguing or upset, we’re just being dramatic :laughing::purple_heart: comes naturally.

:raised_hand: I picked up some variants and the deluxe edition hardcover should be here this week! :00_harley_quinn: :tada:

12 Likes

:joy: oh man I laughed several times. Those how dare u panels were unreal haha!!! Definitely agreed on Season 3 being incredible…again!!! Not a bad episode truly? I rewatched em all right b4 this season & there wasn’t a single episode I wanted to skip, or didn’t wanna watch even if it was still fresh. That series is so good. I was expecting it to be good, but, I honestly didn’t think it would be 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 good!!! Oh & sweet grabs on the comics, so cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Same. Binged all of it before Sn3–I want to rewatch this season uninterrupted. :nerd_face: A few times I wasn’t sure where things were going, but every episode is still solid and I’m happy with the ending, and where it’s going like always. :dancer:t2:

:diamonds: Here’s this btw, everybody!

8 Likes

Same. I gotta rewatch b/c when I try super hard to concentrate on something I’m watching. I miss things cuz I’m watching too close, afraid I’ll miss things. I always get caught up easter egg hunting & have to rewind. Stargirl is especially tough for me. I’m constantly searching for gems when I watch it & miss the scene lol.

5 Likes

Happy Friday Crew! :tada: Hope you all have a great weekend.

Also: I have a distinct feeling that today is one of Harley’s favorite holidays. :stuck_out_tongue::rose::black_heart:

18 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

Givin their history, I think it’s one of @Vroom ’s as well :grin:

Mine too, HELK! All of ours. :smiley:

8 Likes

Stjepan’s HarlIvy! :star_struck: :purple_heart:

There’s def a redhead I’m appreciating today, kinda’ just like every other day. :smile:

:00_batgirl1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

*He/his/him. :wink:

…and yes sir, that is most definitely a Day of Days on my DC Calendar™. :harley_hv_4:

Ya damn skippy (right)! :joy:

Oh, look! Joe Pesci finally admitted that 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag was…bad. Well, that’s nice (and its about time, too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

Go Team Venture Redhead Fans! :metal:t2: :partying_face:

6 Likes

happy belated red head day, Harley and everyone! I think on some level were all jealous lol

11 Likes

In her heyday Veronica Lake would have been a great Poison Ivy.

8 Likes

New comic series coming to the HQASverse:

Issue #1 and issue #2 covers here:

10 Likes

LOB

Wow- wouldja’ look at that. The B’Man title is almost as big as Harls’ title. On the cover of what’s supposed to be her own series’ book. :unamused: :face_with_diagonal_mouth: #BatSaturation

6 Likes