Harley's Crew

Found on Reddit.

Red It

I feel like either Harls or Ive could incorporate clever use of this colossally fantastic snap if they were so inclined. Especially when the ‘sisters’ stuff comes up. :roll_eyes:

:smiley: :+1: :rainbow_flag: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

I found another panel to share here. -& again, it’s Darwyn Cooke lol.

On WW’s side. I think Canary is too? But, just to be crystal clear. I posted that on topic with believing your body, your right. Canary was just tired of it from WW but they weren’t talking Roe obviously. Just made me think of this thread…?

6 Likes

Our girl has a new movie coming out! :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Thank yas! Its so cute and fluffy! :smiling_face: I shall call it Noodles. Or Hopscotch.

:thinking: I believe so. I, along with my special friend, shall go check. Wave to the nice folks of Harley’s Crew, my special friend:

Aw, isn’t she a peach? :hugs: :peach:

goes into the workroom he doesn’t really have and pulls out a closed, dusty, multi-level tool chest that is painted in red and black, and has “Toolz, Toyz and Trix” angularly stenciled in white spray paint on its front and back sides

Okay, just lemme open 'er up…

opens up his Fun Chest, which emits a golden-orange glow upon his face ala the briefcase from Pulp Fiction

Let’s see…we got some hamdingers, inflatable tools, a…oh wow, I found it!

pulls out a special item, turns it on then switches it off and puts it back in the chest

I wondered where that went. Good thing the batteries are still active. Okay, back to the chest!

dillies and dallies through assorted items until he steps back in joy

A-ha! I found it!

pulls an oversized, Harley-Approved™ mallet that could never fit into his tool chest, but alas, did, somehow, from the chest

Here Harley, you hold onto that.

hands the mallet to Harley while he puts some things away, then turns to her

Okay Harl, can I have it back now, please?

O…kay. You…hold onto it for the time being. Meanwhile, I’ll look for my baseball bat.

rummages through his tool chest, which is seemingly infinite, despite it only having four levels

Found it! Harley, could you hold that one too, please? I just need to put my Toolz, Toyz and Trix chest away, now.

puts his chest away in its secret spot, then walks back over to Harley

Alrighty, may I have my bat, please?

Well yes, it is fully-loaded, but I would like it back, please.

Okay, okay. You can borrow it for a while. Can I have the bat soon-ish, though?

Need to think that one over, eh? Okay, that’s fine. I’m patient.

Well @Razzzcat, as you can see, I do have my mallet and bat, but they’re both in-use by Harley ATM. I’m sure she’ll let me have them back soon enough, though. Right, Harls?

Aw, what a peach! :smiling_face: Wave goodbye to the nice Harley’s Crew folks now, Ms. Quinn.

9 Likes

thanks for posting this, i didn’t realize it existed lmao! now hype for a new movie :smile:

6 Likes

Have you ever laughed good and hard but it comes out kinda quiet (like Mutley),

until you take a deep breath and then it’s a good deep rolling laugh? That’s what this meme gave me. :rofl:

5 Likes

11 Likes

:star_struck: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

Just gonna leave this here…

10 Likes

I had a stupid grin on my face for 2 minutes and 45 seconds

:grin:

5 Likes

And gasp! We have a very special, Mixtape Monday y’all!

6 Likes

I would lurrrrrrrrve to take a bath with this kitty… :bath::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::catwoman_hv_3::black_heart:

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

:smiley: :00_harley_quinn: :00_batgirl1:

7 Likes

Babs! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :0_batgirl:

4 Likes

Not to be a bummer but I really really hope they’re already hard at work on Season 4 because all this waiting sucks. :angry:

6 Likes

This might be it. We don’t know if there will be a cliffhanger at the end of S3E10 :eyes:

6 Likes

I won’t be surprised if DC or HBO Max announces this to be the last season given how short it is (it’s 10 episodes long whereas both previous seasons contained 13 episodes each).

6 Likes

Let’s hope not. I have noticed some shows are cutting it off at 10. Yellowstone, Mayans are a couple I watch that do.

6 Likes