Harley's Crew

:smile: :+1: :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Had to share this. My favorite real, fun references I’ve ever found. Joker with a Happy Meal, & an I’m Rick James B@#$& shirt on from Chappelle Show :joy:

From Solo #5 Darwyn Cooke.

8 Likes

Hi everyone! Just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe holiday weekend! :purple_heart: :harleys_crew:

We know the perfect lady to run the light show too… :harleyquinn_hqas: :boom:

10 Likes

Honestly, I’m loving the little curlers on Harley’s hat. :laughing: That’s awesome. Thank you @capo-mage! :diamonds:

8 Likes

:smiley: :+1: :hugs:

Happy July 4th :harleys_crew:!

6 Likes

Same! So cute! :hugs:

6 Likes

Aww. :purple_heart: our girls sooo much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

:joy: u bet. He was upset because he got a Robin toy & he wanted a different one. Solo #1 & Solo #5 are 2 sleepers on here. Only 2 issues on here. Ones Sale & others Cooke multiple stories in both. I didn’t even notice the curlers :joy: :joy: :joy: that’s amazing!!! Curlers on a jester hat cuz it’s morning!! Man that’s too good…

5 Likes
8 Likes

Came across this Kaley Cuoco-starrer (co-starrer, I 'spose) on Netflix a day ago:

I haven’t seen it yet, but have any other KC fans (I think there’s a couple here…) in these parts checked it out, yet?

5 Likes

Not yet. I put a reminder on it & added it to my list b4 it was released (u know, on those emails they send u) but trying to get apps to work so I can watch it…??? This app works tho!!! I had to buy an episode of The Old Man. I had already started it on Hulu. Then they stopped working & FX wasn’t replaying it. So had to buy episode 4, & then series record the rest??

5 Likes

The Old Man is a great series. I really enjoy it, especially Lithgow’s character, but seeing The Dude as an ex-government agent is pretty schway, too.

So anyway, Harley’s Crew stuff. I decided to rejoin, because I figured:

:clown_face: This place is full of wiseacres like myself, and any good wiseacre has to hang out with other good wiseacres. They must, they must! :point_up:t2: :face_with_monocle:

:0_harley_quinn: I feel like an interloper when I pop in, but aren’t part of the crew. Now that I am once more, I can kick that interloper **** and rejoin the zany, walls to the ball wackiness that is HC. :blush:

7 Likes

Happy 4th of July! :sparkler::fireworks: Anyone got any plans? Splosions? :boom:

7 Likes

Everyone else here at LittleSis89’s house still asleep and me up earlybirdin’ it like

:smile:

6 Likes

I just got Hulu back today. That’s my friends & it said credit card needed updated. I didn’t wanna text em cuz idk the situation? But, I knew he’s loaded. So I finally just texted him yesterday & said did u say @#$& Hulu or just @#$& me using it anymore. He knew I was joking or I wouldn’t have. He said I’d never cut u off. My card was compromised & I’m getting it taken care of, stay tuned. I said I knew u wouldn’t. I figured u got hacked. Anyways, I fell asleep at like 10pm. Woke up at 7am. Had a text from him from midnight saying it’s fixed & here’s new password. I was like, man, I didn’t need it 2hrs after I texted u, but ty!!! I just didn’t wanna keep buying episodes, cuz I can’t afford it. So I just wondered if u dropped it? So I’d know if I should buy one episode & series record (like I did with The Old Man) or just wait a few days. Anyways, welcome back to the Crew the Cobb Squad!!! My sisters just got here. About to eat some food. Be back later most likely. I do have a Guardians double header to watch. But, I’ll let that get ahead. Welcome back to the Motley Crue buddy!!!

7 Likes
8 Likes

Yay Sasha W.! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:diamonds: Hey @Harleys-Crew! We have a WAL for next week :catwoman_hv_2: w/ our neighbors at JLBC & WOB:

And since HQAS is back this month :tada: we’ll be keeping The E.B!K. Tour thread open for discussion! Stop by if you haven’t already. :black_heart::white_heart::rose:

15 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Here is your welcome home kitty, Sir @Vroom! :harleys_crew: :cobb_squad: (I assume you still have your baseball bat and/or mallet :harleyquinn_hqas:)

12 Likes

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes