Harley's Crew

Sadly I’m going to have to co-sign this. Lopping off three episodes tells me that HBO wouldn’t even fund a whole season. Seems like a sure sign that they’re ready to call it a series and say goodbye. :pleading_face: Probably so they can follow it with something really awful like The Batman Who Laughs series or something else like it that’s super

:unamused:

If an announcement for season 4 doesn’t get to press by the time the third episode of season 3 airs this year then our show is probably gonna’ be ending. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Or perhaps a spin-off starring my kitty? :catwoman_hv_3::black_heart:

It would be a strong improvement over that sh1tty Halle Berry movie, I’m sure! :kissing_cat::black_heart:

4 Likes

YES. :+1:

But I’d sooo much rather we get our #27MoreSeasons :00_harlivy:

:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Please no—but I still don’t want to see the series end quite as soon as we suspect. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Same. :laughing: I’m positive this is what I sound like to my friends. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :purple_heart: Thank you for dropping it off @capo-mage! :hugs:

9 Likes

All I have to say is: after making us wait more than 2 YEARS, :v: TWO!! There better be more episodes ready to go, just like when they announced Season 2 was waiting in the wings. :harleyquinn_hqas: Or I will riot—I will!! You’ve had plenty of time to get your poop in a pile to do it, WB. #27MoreSeasons!!

Plus, they canNOT just make Ivy the villain this season (and give Frank legs!!) and leave it there, expecting us to just hop over to Kiteman! :rose: Dear WB, you’re often…rather predictable and unimaginative enough (sorry, but I call like I see it) that we know cutting it short is likely exactly what you’ll do, :eyes: but plz DON’T!

And in other news :full_moon_with_face: I :green_heart: this

10 Likes

U bet-& I don’t blame u. I actually thought @DC89 was joking…? I can’t believe it’s true :face_with_peeking_eye:. Shameful…

5 Likes

7 Likes

Or the streets will flow with Razzz Zazzy. :face_with_monocle: :laughing:

We’ll see what the story is this season, and where it goes, but…at least make the wait worth it, WB. You dump a new Batman movie on us at least once a year, you can do right by this show. :diamonds: Commit to the right contracts for a change, and stop acting like you can’t allocate the funds. The end. :green_heart: Thnx.

10 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: :fist: :+1:

4 Likes

10 Likes

I remember that exact reaction to the beach pic I posted :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Also @Hiraeth Don’t u luv dis adowabal smug Ivy face!? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::green_heart:

6 Likes

@Hiraeth!!! :smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

I :purple_heart: Queen @Razzzcat and Mighty @Mae a super whole bunch. :hugs:

M’kay, as you were.

6 Likes

@DC89 r any of those u? :thinking::hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

No, just a gif I found on the interwebz. :smiley:

5 Likes

I thought that might’ve been some old footage your parents got of you with some little friends at daycare :laughing::joy::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Nope, but Mama89 has footage of me in my single digit kiddo days that she took with her Kodak Super 8mm camera. :smile: I think there’s some stuff of me and LittleSis89 on VHS as well. :thinking:

6 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes