Harley's Crew

6 Likes

Crew peeps! :boom:

The second season of the wonderful Kaley Cuoco series The Flight Attendant is coming soon! We had a blast watching the first season over at the Lounge, and hopefully we’ll see you all there for this as well! :purple_heart:

Two episodes will drop on premiere day, followed by Episodes 3 and 4 on April 28. Subsequent installments will unspool weekly through May 26.

8 Likes

All I can say is is that I want BG and Nightwing shipped ASAP:

:smiley: :0_batgirl: :0_nightwing: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

Dr. Isley is all things wonderfulest. :smiley: :ivy_kiss: :ivy_kiss: :ivy_kiss:

6 Likes

Looks good! I have to say I was a little hesitant when I saw that they were priming us for a second season because I thought it worked so well as a singular story, but I’m willing to see where this goes. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Also, some HC stuff to gather from the June solicits:

Batman #124 will have a back up story that sets up the upcoming Poison Ivy series, written by Wilson with art by Dani.

Here’s the solicit for Poison Ivy #1, including some of the variant covers from some amazing artists like Dan Mora and Frank Cho:

POISON IVY #1
Written by G. WILLOW WILSON
Art by MARCIO TAKARA
Cover by JESSICA FONG
Variant cover by WARREN LOUW
1:25 variant cover by NICK ROBLES
1:50 variant cover by FRANK CHO
1:100 foil variant cover by WARREN LOUW
Team variant cover by DAN MORA
PRIDE variant cover by KRIS ANKA
$3.99 US | 32 pages | 1 of 6 | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 6/7/22
Pamela Isley has been a lot of things in her life. A living god, a super-villain, an activist, a scientist, and dead. In a new body that she didn’t ask for and with a renewed sense of purpose, Ivy leaves Gotham and sets out to complete her greatest work—a gift to the world that will heal the damage dealt to it…by ending humanity.
Spinning out of the pages of Batman , DC is proud to present the unbelievable next chapter in Poison Ivy’s life by the incredible creative team of G. Willow Wilson and Marcio Takara. Featuring a stunning cast of variant cover artists, including Warren Louw, Frank Cho, Dan Mora, Nick Robles…and introducing main cover artist Jessica Fong!

Harley will also star in a one-shot set in the DC Vs Vampires series:

DC VS. VAMPIRES– KILLERS #1
Written by MATTHEW ROSENBERG
Art by MIKE BOWDEN
Cover by HICHAM HABCHI
Variant cover by BRETT BOOTH and JONATHAN GLAPION
$3.99 US | 32 Pages | One-shot | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 6/28/22
In the shadow of the new Vampire World Order, Harley Quinn rules the human underworld in this age of darkness. She has survived by only looking out for herself…but she might have just found the key to saving the world.

Harley is also showing up in Tini Howard’s Catwoman! I’m pretty sure this is the first comic appearance of the Red Claw, which is pretty cool.

CATWOMAN #44
Written by TINI HOWARD
Art by BENGAL
Cover by JEFF DÉKAL
Variant cover by JENNY FRISON
1:25 variant cover by SOZOMAIKA
$3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 6/21/22
Harley Quinn and Catwoman get their gals’ out-of-town trip at the roller derby crashed when some mysterious creep runs them off the road…and then follows them around at the derby! But this is Catwoman and Harley Quinn—you stalk them, and you’ll pay for it…maybe with a limb or two. Meanwhile, there seems to be more than one lurker in the shadows, because Red Claw is on scene looking for the girls too…but you’ll have to pick up the issue to find out why!

Here’s for the Harley series proper:

HARLEY QUINN #16
Written by STEPHANIE PHILLIPS
Art and cover by RILEY ROSSMO
Variant cover by DERRICK CHEW
1:25 variant cover by IVAN TAO
PRIDE variant cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
$3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 6/28/22
You know how the whole villain origin story is usually about the “one bad day” that changed everything? I think it’s Tuesday most of the time. But what if it’s, like, a lot of bad days, and some of them were even caused by me, Harley Quinn? Well, that would be a recipe for one pretty bad villain, right? The secret origin story of a brutal new villain, Verdict, is revealed here! Though I guess it won’t be very secret once we reveal it, huh?

11 Likes

This is not Harley-related but we here at the Crew are big fans of Ms. Ricci and had a blast WALing The Addams Family recently! So I was very excited to see this news drop:

9 Likes

Cool – always fun to see that kind of legacy casting. Should be interesting to see who she plays. Will she be a big character like Morticia, or someone new?

7 Likes

Catherine Zeta-Jones is playing Morticia.

7 Likes

Oh, damn, okay, this cast is getting better and better!

7 Likes

Having most of the cast already announced makes Ms. Ricci’s casting all the most exciting, as we might actually have to wait and see who she’s playing.

7 Likes

Yay! Our Thanksgiving Goddess is gonna’ be on the show!

6 Likes

Just dropping off a gif of this incredibly cute raccoon, who also happens to have a broom. Alrighty then- as you were. :smile: :raccoon: :broom:

6 Likes

Perhaps a little WAL is in order :thinking: Is this droppin for Halloween?

6 Likes

I wish I had more than just two hands so could :+1:s up this fantastic idea even more! :smile: :smiley:

5 Likes

(squees! gains composure)

I saw :point_up_2: this panel in Gotham City Villains in October, and have been waiting to hear more about what it means. :raised_hands: Not the ongoing series I’ve asked for (multiple times, lol), :green_heart: :smiling_imp: but still…

giphy

This glorious occasion definitely calls for my song :notes: :dancer:t2: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: #TeamGreen

9 Likes

Ps. :diamonds:lol, ‘noises’. Ahh, all is right w/ the world… :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :kingshark_hqas: :frank_grinhqtas: :clayface_handhqtas:

And here’s this :coffee:

This cover :100: has my name written ALL over it :laughing: :skateboard: :diamonds::boom: I want it!!

9 Likes

:laughing: I love the “Oops!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Whoopsies. Didn’t see ya there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ps. I think raccoonage, like kittens, is always appreciated by all! :black_heart:

8 Likes

Larry is super cute along with her baby, Baby Larry.

I will admit hearing the name Larry so many times made me think of this:

… Larry.

8 Likes