Deleted Scene From The Batman Featuring The Joker Released By Matt Reeves

27 Likes
19 Likes

In the movie during the Arkham scene, The Riddler gives me chill! Even his craze singing!:fearful:

7 Likes

Ledger: “You wanna know how I got these scars?”
Keoghan: “Oh that’s cute”
Ledger: “Oh my god, what the f*ck”

12 Likes

IKR? :eyes: :flushed:

8 Likes

Same.

6 Likes

If Keoghan’s Joker ever asked that question, it’d take days to get the full explanation :laughing: :skull:

6 Likes

And, like, 10 showers afterward to get the soaked in creepiness off. Yowza!

8 Likes

Hope Barbara Gordon doesn’t meet this Joker!

7 Likes

I knew these makeup artists deserved an Oscar after seeing how they completely transformed Colin Farrell, but after seeing the insane scars on Joker, I change my mind…they deserve ALL the Oscars :clap:

8 Likes

Interesting. His Joker definitely has an early New 52 vibe to him.

While its neat to see Joker in this universe, I really hope he isn’t the villain for the sequel.

For one thing, it’d unnecessarily ape The Dark Knight, but for another, we need new to live-action villains. Not retreads of those who’ve more than had their time on-screen.

Thanks for the share, @DC89. :+1:t2:

11 Likes

It should win for best screenplay and best picture as well. Penguin sure got alot of great lines that he reminds me of Joe Pesci the guy who played Harry in Home Alone.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

That was a really good, creepy scene, but I think it was probably for the best that it was cut from the movie. I think if they suddenly showed The Joker in Arkham, audiences would assume that he would be the main villain and that would cause either annoyance or disappointment depending on how much into the character they are.

Keeping the scene at the end I think was the best option – it establishes that Joker is a thing in this universe, while still allowing Riddler his time to shine.

That said, I hope when we get this Arkham HBO Max show that Joker is one of the main characters.

9 Likes

9 Likes

As in all things, my gurrrlll can take it on, resolve it, and rise high above it if she has to.

tumblr_mdgktqqWmf1qbujox

And there had better be an evening of the score afterward as well.

:neutral_face: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

11 Likes

My hope/guess is that Joker will probably still be in Arkham in the next movie and the Arkham series, maybe picking up and influencing more inmates like we see him do with Riddler at the end of the first movie.

Then, in a third movie in a hypothetical trilogy, Joker breaks Riddler and a bunch of other rogues out of Gotham to wreak havoc.

11 Likes

What I’d love to see is new villains or ones who need new takes get more attention for the next couple movies, but still have Joker in the background. We haven’t had a proper Batman/Joker big-screen dynamic since TDK, nor have we ever been able to see a Batman/Joker dynamic play out across multiple movies. If they took their time to build up to a proper showdown further down the road, it’d really make its mark on the Batman franchise in a truly meaningful way

10 Likes

Interesting, though I’m glad they didn’t use it in the film, a hint of Joker at the end was enough

6 Likes

We did get a nice scene of Affleck and Leto as their Batman and Joker at the end of ZSJL that I thought was pretty good, but yeah, it would be nice to see some a movie where Batman and Joker’s dynamic lasts for more than one movie.

8 Likes

If Joker was a background player who actually stayed locked-up in Arkham, I’d dig that.

Speaking of locked-up, I’d say Lock-Up is due for his first LA gig, as he could easily fit into the Reevesverse.

9 Likes