Harley's Crew

Peep! :pleading_face:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Hey @Mae, @Razzzcat, have you seen that you can order custom Peeps this year?

Sorry, I don’t know how to share the articles but I found the pretty pictures… :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

:eyes:

My grandmother is obsessed with Peeps - I guess I know what I’m getting her for her birthday, now. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes
9 Likes

:eyes: Googles

@ejdias.95910 I’ll take some coconut peeps :coconut: dipped in chocolate w/ maybe some crushed almonds— would be delicious, I bet. :yum: Especially for Peep S’mores!

@lo_third :raised_hands: :diamonds::black_heart: Wonder if they tallied the curse words again :laughing:

9 Likes

Dear @Harleys-Crew :0_catwoman: :cobb_squad: Have you voted on a poll lately? No? Well here’s your chance!

Here’s a song and an article too…

Ps. we all know Batman totally does do that… :wink: :taco:

13 Likes

What do you mean by… oh… OH! :eyes:

9 Likes

I just hope Lake Bell gets the majority of that tally count.

8 Likes

We need :harleys_crew: themed peeps! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Happy dance time!

#ChachiGonzalesIsAGoddess :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

If only this were an actual movie scene :heart_eyes_cat::hot_face:

11 Likes

Yeah, their chemistry was so strong I can almost believe some of the rumors about those two. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

:diamonds:Hey again, and good morning, @Harleys-Crew!
Just a quick reminder Crew Movie Night is in the lounge tonight (@ 6pm PST/9pm EST), Right :arrow_right: HERE.

And ICYMI: :boom: :books: New reading fresh out of the oven, as we begin Harley’s NEWEST solo series in :face_with_monocle: the Infinite Frontier. :point_left: Stop by there…

Now THIS :coffee: :catwoman_hv_2: :00_dc_pride_bs:

:diamonds:You’re my most trusted council, Crew. :harleys_crew: :black_heart: If you saw the movie, how was the Bi-Fi signal in your opinion? (sips tea) :eyes: I’ve seen easily a dozen articles on this in the last 24hrs…what say you?

12 Likes

@NCharles39 If only… :fire:

9 Likes

Nothing very overt but yes I think it’s sort of hinted at maybe that she and her roommate are in a relationship? She does call her baby and there are a couple more moments like that but nothing very big. A nod indeed.

8 Likes

Plan on going tomorrow, while it’s received upgrades over the years I’m dealing with original 1960s equipment so we’ll see if it picks anything up.

8 Likes

Everything says she “interpreted” her that way and it seems like a correct interpretation :woman_shrugging:t2:

:eyes: a cool old theater w/ new equipment? :raised_hands: Those the best kind.

8 Likes