Harley's Crew

:purple_heart: :hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:hugs: You know I :purple_heart: you. :eyes: Right? RIGHT?! :harleys_crew: Super OG :kite_man_hell_yeah:

6 Likes

I do I do I do! :smile: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Okay, good. :sunglasses: Mission Accomplished.

5 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

Fantastic new video from Sasha now up at her YouTube channel that chronicles the history of B’Man’s big cave penny:

Also- Sasha’s B’Man voice is always pure :laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Harley on Joker anthem

6 Likes

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew :hugs: Happy Sunday!
We have some activities coming up:

Next Monday (3/7) we have :popcorn: Crew Movie Night ™ :ice_cube: :skateboard: (Yes, those emojis are clues!) in the lounge. Right :arrow_right: this way…

(Let me know if you don’t yet have access to the lounge - there’s a magic secret password :shushing_face:)

:diamonds:Don’t forget to stop by our current book club reading this week! :00_dc_bhm: :books:

We also have​:point_down: another club collaboration coming up w/ our friends and neighborly neighbors at DC History Club, World of Bats and Birds of Prey! Hope to see you there! :partying_face::black_heart::white_heart::diamonds:

And now, here’s this… :coffee: (:eyes: Anyone else reading this series?)

12 Likes

Hmm, looks interesting. I may have found a new read. (reads article, sees teaser at the end) :flushed: WHAT THE F :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:! I guess I should read more often. :confused:

Looks for the digital and it’s not there. Well that’s just great. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Best DC series going

8 Likes

Ps. You should check it out, ej! :eyes:

9 Likes

Are we talking about Dark Knight or Pennyworth?

7 Likes

I fell down the Etsy rabbit hole after seeing @Hiraeth’s wonderful Harls keychain post over here in the Ship Snugglebug Fan Art thread (BTW- missed you 'round here lady :hugs:) and Holy smokes- you can buy an HQAS themed series bat there. It’s made from hollow plastic and it’s totally safe and OMG we should all get one of these!

It looks just like her bat from the series. :smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

LOVE Pennyworth

#I’llPutAKettleOn

6 Likes

my favorite comedy movie seth rogen this is the end

8 Likes

:smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

@ejdias.95910 Hi! Excellent Q! That was a little confusing huh? :laughing: Sry. I was talking about Dark Knights of Steel. It’s pretty good so far. Haven’t seen much of Pennyworth—did check out the first issue in the library tho! So…let’s say BOTH. :wink: :purple_heart: (@msgtv might have been talking about Pennyworth tho.)

:teapot::raised_hands: :cookie:

8 Likes

@kmassicott660.81560 I think my favorite scene was w/ Emma Watson. :rofl: “Hermione just jacked our :poop:!”

Hi :wave: btw! Hope you’re doing well. Don’t be a stranger. :harleys_crew:

Thank you for this @DC89 :laughing::purple_heart:
:harleyquinn_hqas: ‘someone even said you go girl!’
:poisonivy_hqas: ‘No, they distinctly said Ooh, go gurt!’

7 Likes

:teapot: :cookie:

5 Likes

:laughing:

:smiley: :+1:

5 Likes