Harley's Crew

Just pure funness. :smile:

4 Likes

New reading is up! :books: :coffee:

7 Likes

Ps

8 Likes

A special message for our lovely @DC89! Are you watching the figure skating? :hugs: :purple_heart: :ice_skate:

4 Likes

Oh, I’m for sure watching Mighty @Mae. :smiley: Valiyeva absolutely nails this program! Her elements are creative and solidly executed and she’s skating on rails. And that quad tho! :eyes: At my peak my best jump was the double- I can only imagine what it must be like to go four full revolutions and then land it so well. Sooo many great skaters out there on the ice these days! I love it!

:hugs: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s, Galentine’s, or Palentine’s, Crew! :purple_heart:

Our girls are featured in this poll, if your voting fingers are feeling itchy:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Yay! :smiley:

3 Likes

It would have been better If I had read this on valentines day

4 Likes

Thank you Justin Halpern and Team HQAS!

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

Got to do something interesting today:

8 Likes

You’re rockin’ it! :metal:

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

LadyBat- I :purple_heart: this! Fantastic stuff. And those boots tho with the red and black diamonds:

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

7f49e347a76ba47831a2615c24a6ba71809076d9

5 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd :raised_hands: :black_heart::white_heart::heart: Represent!!

Also, I have this handy, peeps. :tada: :catwoman_hv_2: :cobb_squad: We get more Catlady soon!!

7 Likes

Oh, and here’s thisssss :coffee:

8 Likes

Ooooh! A few years ago I was at a small con and there was someone who cosplayed this. Originally, a bunch of us con goers thought that she was just doing a creative take on SS Harley, but after talking with her, she said that she actually saw this as cut content, or something along those lines (this was back in like, 2017 or 18). I, of course, was confused as hell as to where she saw this, because I’ve watched the extra stuff from the director’s cut of SS on DVD, and I definitely did not remember seeing that at all. At the time, I just chalked it up as, “well maybe this was some internet rumor that seemed like it was true” but as you can see, here we are.

Her dress looked exactly like how it does in that article too, the red and blue dyes and all. I think about that cosplayer from time to time, and to tell you the truth, I would want to do something like that myself, but as a Bride of Jason Todd situation, where I’d use red and dark gray dye, but not too much to take away from the white needed to make it show that it’s a wedding dress. I’ll figure it out one day… I hope.

5 Likes

Thank you! That Classic Harley was my first official cosplay, and as much as I love the others I’ve done, I just can’t keep the Classic in the closet forever.

Wouldn’t you also know it, but that one actually gets the most photos at cons, especially with other people. A rather cute Spider-Man cosplayer asked for a picture with me this weekend, and I just couldn’t say no (unfortunately it was only taken on his phone, so I don’t have it to share).

But yeah, call me your “neighborhood friendly brunette Harley”, cause wigs aren’t my thing :joy:

5 Likes

Just stopping in to drop these off for you Queen @Razzzcat and Mighty @Mae-

Oh, and this too-

'cuz I :purple_heart: you both so much. :smiley: :hugs: #OGCrew

7 Likes