Harley's Crew

Ps. :eyes: Anyone here been watching Batlady? :00_batwoman: :rose::green_heart: :0_poison_ivy_tas:

This is complicated, but… Ivy is comiiiing.

8 Likes

LOL!..wow… I’m starting to look like him, too…

5 Likes

She looks amazing! :hugs:

4 Likes

@DC89 you might be interested in this unboxing video Sideshow Collectibles did today of an upcoming Batgirl statue.

3 Likes

Fantastic clip here @lo_third and I’m glad you posted it. :smiley: :+1:However, I’m kinda’ swirling in mixed emotions regarding Hot Toys/Sideshow currently.

I paid off my AK BG figure (in full) back in early August. Was told it would be shipping in October. :frowning_face: Apparently it was released in Hong Kong, like, three weeks ago. I think that if I watch someone unbox that I might get even more exasperated. Have spoken with some fellow collector peeps and they’ve said unreliability tends to be a pattern with Hot Toys. Yep.

4 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

:hugs:

#WeLoveMightyMae

5 Likes

Sorry @DC89 , maybe it’s just stuck in a shipping container waiting to be offloaded. Think good thoughts. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s understandably frustrating, but hopefully they’ll get you your BG figure soon. :crossed_fingers:t5:

4 Likes

Speaking of rad statues :harleyquinn_hqas: :harleys_crew: I :black_heart: it. :star_struck:

9 Likes

Dang, what an intricate and beautiful statue. :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Right? It’s gorgeous! I want it :heart_eyes: Now I’m thinking about this one…too bad these are so expensive or in such limited quantity.

Ps. Don’t know if anybody saw this or follows on Twitter :harleyquinn_hqas:

8 Likes

And this is all I have to say about that…

11 Likes

As I’ve said time and time again Dr. Isley is truly one of the most powerful beings in all of the DCU, and Bridget Regan’s take on the character in Batwoman is indeed fantastic in every way-

The Batwoman series’ costume designers have done an amazing job here and I love how they’ve reimagined Ive’s Arkham games look for Regan. Sooo cool. :+1:

paging Queen @Razzzcat

#DontMessWithMotherNature

:ivy_kiss: :00_harlivy: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells:

7 Likes

German skaters Tim Dieck and Katharina Mueller donned Harls and rekoJ costumes and electrified the audience and Twitter-

5 Likes

Bud and Lou. :smiley:

4 Likes

Still :laughing:

4 Likes

One of the best things in television history! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

YES. :smile:

And I’ll be forever grateful to HQAS for this:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

4 Likes

#FactualFacts :rose::green_heart: Wait. Haven’t used this in a while… (ahem)

:eyes: Shout out to The Mary & Alice Adventures, and Sacastic Sophie. Happy to see Montoya too. And SPORELINGS! I heart that word. It’s just fun to say. Right up ther w/ Splode. :face_with_monocle: Points!

6 Likes