Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Alongs! Sweet Tooth 💥 MONDAYS (8/16–9/6) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey there! We thought it’d be fun to watch another quick show before the summer ends, and we know just the one! :tada:

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

Sweet Tooth (2021): Gus is a 10-year-old deer-human, making his way through a postapocalyptic world where a virus has infected the earth’s population, and all new births are half-human hybrids. Based on the Vertigo Comics series by Jeff Lemire. :books: You can read the series on DCUI right :arrow_right: HERE.

:tv: WHERE: Right here in this thread!

:tv: WHEN: There are 8 episodes total, each roughly 50 min long. We’ll be watching TWO :v: PER NIGHT @ 7pm PST/10pm EST on the following days:

• 8/16: E1 & 2
  • 8/23: E3 & 4
  • 8/30: E5 & 6
  • 9/6: E7 & 8

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the show. It’s available (w/ subscription) right :arrow_right: HERE.

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track. And if you miss a day, that’s okay! Catch up when you can and meet us for the next! Hope to see you here! :popcorn:
Rated: TV-14, Runtime: Between 40-54 minutes

:harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions. (Shout out to @ejdias.95910! :sunglasses:)

7 Likes

Ps. :closed_book: There’s this one too: Sweet Tooth: The Return

And you can stop by here after you’ve watched:

3 Likes

ARGH! THE VOICES, THE VOICES, THEY’RE SHOUTING AT ME, WHY ARE THEY SHOUTING AT ME? :dizzy_face: (giggles uncontrollably) Sorry @Razzzcat, just being silly :crazy_face: Very much looking forward to this. I thought it was awesome but that’s me. I hope those who join in like it too.

3 Likes

:laughing: They’re telling you to make peep s’mores and have a dance party (w/ kittens), right?? :dancer:t2: Thats how the Crew rolls. :smirk_cat:

Just wanted to make sure you knew I didnt forget we talked about this!

I think everyone will like it too! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:joy: They might have, everyone was talking over each other so I’m not sure but sounds like a plan.

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan. :handshake: Now plz enjoy these dueling peeps…
And this…

4 Likes

I just remembered, today(well yesterday now) was National S’mores Day and I even submitted it in the Holiday Thread.

giphy

4 Likes

This show has been on my very long must watch list. Maybe :thinking: I should take advantage of this WAL.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Gotta do it… :dancer:t2:

5 Likes

Technically every day is s’mores day w/ the Crew :harleys_crew: It’s okay, @ejdias.95910 :hugs:

5 Likes

Ah, sugar, ah, honey, honey, you are my candy girl and you got me wantin you

:batparrot:

4 Likes

I tell ya, that Batman is a cheeky fellow.

4 Likes

This many!

4 Likes

6 Angry Unicorns

3 Likes

Now I just want to count down w/ angry unicorns the rest of the day! :unicorn: :laughing:

4 Likes

Um :neutral_face: 5 angry unicorns?

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Angry Unicorns

4 Likes

Thank you for these gifts, @msgtv!

Have you seen: https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/unicorns/1520736

4 Likes