Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Alongs: HARLEY QUINN (SN 4) 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/21) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Hey there, cats and kittens! The the time has come: :raised_hands: Season 4 is underway!! And we’ve undoubtedly got some (impetuous) Gotham shenanigans in store—who knows what will happen next! :tada: Join us!

Details below…

Harley Quinn (2023): A highly colorful, irreverent and :boom: splode-y version of Gotham, following the adventures of our favorite mischief-maker, Harley, Dr. Isley (and her poetic use of expletives), and all the glorious weirdos around the DC Comics landscape. I’ll just let Harls&Co™ speak for themselves—check :point_down: this out. :popcorn: Hope to see you here (and as always, don’t forget your baseball bats)!

:diamonds: WHERE: Right here in this thread!

:diamonds: WHEN: Mondays (starting 8/21) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST on the following days.

• 8/21: E1&2

• 8/28: E3&4

• 9/4: E5&6

• 9/11: E7&8

• 9/18: E9&10

:diamonds: For anyone new to our WALS: We kindly ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! You can stop by here :point_right: :rotating_light: HQAS TV Series Discussion to chat about spoilers in the weekly episodes beforehand.

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the show. It’s available on HBOMax right :arrow_right: HERE. Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: TV-MA, Runtime: 23min (per episode)

:harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

18 Likes

:books: Books in the DCUI Library, ICYMI:

One last reminder that this is a :boom: SPOILER FREE ZONE!

Ps. :harleyquinn_hqas: #26MORESEASONS!!

Pps. :notes: :dancer:t2: Some tunage

These are for Harley-Bat:

(This 2nd one chose itself, what can I say? :harley_hv_7: :drum:)

12 Likes

And this one’s (mellow, because that’s how she likes it #SaveTheFlugelhorns) for CEO-Ivy. :rose: :green_heart: (starts singing) :notes: :microphone: I like my town with a little drop of poooison…

(Harley’s alien death core band :harleyquinn_hqas: :kingshark_hqas: :clayface_hqas: is working on a cover of this I heard :batparrot:)

11 Likes

Makes me think of:

10 Likes

This will be my first WAL. Can’t wait!

11 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

giphy-downsized-large

11 Likes

Right on! I was wondering where this was at. I’ll see everybody for the second one. I got a medical thing 8/21.

8 Likes

:pleading_face::hugs::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thanks but I’ll be fine. Just a sleep study for a new CPAP.

8 Likes

I can make the watch alongs, no problem.

8 Likes

OMG YES. :wave: :raised_hands:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

8 Likes

Yay @Chain_Twix! :smiley:

:00_harlivy: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

10 Likes

Yay! :smiley: :fist_right: :fist_left:
:doom_patrol_club: :harleys_crew:

9 Likes

@DC89 Thank you for the warm welcome. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Of course! :smiley:

8 Likes

I :ivy_kiss: this song.
IMG_7119

:cobb_squad: :harleys_crew: :hugs: Welcome @Chain_Twix! :popcorn: We’ll take good care of you, promise!

12 Likes

I was literally just talking to a family member about this. :purple_heart: We’ll be here when you get back @ejdias.95910 :hugs:

Awesome! See you then @patterson65.37405 :batparrot:

8 Likes

:raised_hands: I knew if anyone would appreciate that, it would be you, DC. :purple_heart: :face_with_monocle: I shall join you :dancer:t2:

8 Likes

:cobb_squad:

9 Likes