:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

Might as well drop these ladies here, too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One of the variants for HQAS: Eat. Bang! Kill.
Heres a song to go w/ it. Great little cover, of a great little song. :poisonivy_hqas: :harleyquinn_hqas::green_heart:

10 Likes

WOW- this is just simply fantastic work from @K.Bookwyrm here- amazing! (originally posted in the DCFAC Happy Birthday Harley’s Crew fan art submission thread)

Bud and Lou to the rescue! :hyenahqtas: :hyenahqtas: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes
8 Likes

I can’t stop loving Allison Young! :star_struck: :purple_heart: This one’s dedicated to Harls & Ive.

7 Likes

I can’t help but think Harley would listen to the Butthole Surfers…

Butthole Surfers - Perry

I cannot figure out how to embed the videos like you all are doing… tips?

6 Likes

Here’s another:
(27) Mark Says Alright - YouTube

Dang it! This time, I clicked on “Share” on YouTube and selected “Embed” then “Copy” for the embed link, but that didn’t work, either… so, I just copied and pasted the weblink again.

6 Likes

Butthole Surfers - Moving to Florida

5 Likes

Not sure why, just copy the link of the vid and paste.

6 Likes

Hi @Mae

7 Likes

Huh… that’s what I’m doing, but it just puts the title there as a link for people to click on. I’ve tried both pasting it directly into the body of the post and using the “Hyperlink” tool.

6 Likes

Hiya :wave:

6 Likes

I think you don’t want to use the hyperlink tool, that makes it a text link.

6 Likes

Ok… so, you just copy and paste the link from YouTube out of the address bar of your web browser into the body of your post text window, and it automatically shows up as an embedded video after you click the REPLY button? Because that is what I did when posting the song Mark Says Alright… and as you can see, it just made it a hyperlink… :cry:

6 Likes

In the liner notes of his score from Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn, Daniel Pemberton writes: “One of the best things about writing this score was the fact I felt Harley Quinn as a character would be into anything - I can see her listening to whatever she wants: opera, metal, hip-hop, EDM, rockabilly, gospel, pop. I always felt she didn’t really care for one thing - she’d absorb them all and not give a ■■■■ if anyone thought it was cool or not.”
I couldn’t agree more… I think a varied music library is a reflection of an open and curious mind, which Harley Quinn definitely has.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Agreed @ThulrVO. :+1:

5 Likes

ABBA is back, y’all! :astonished:

8 Likes

Woo-Hoo! They sound great!

6 Likes

M’kay y’all- had a fun dream last night. I dreamt that HQAS Harls, Ive, and I were dancing to this Prince track (my all-time fave Prince video here- song starts at the 1:58 min mark)

Harls and Ive were wearing their dresses from Ive’s wedding BTW. Now, what makes my dream kinda’ funny was that the three of us weren’t in a dance club hoofing it up- we were in the Riddler’s underground hamster wheel lair from the HQAS S2 ‘Riddle U’ eps. Riddler was sitting in his chair being bratty and the three of us were just groovin’ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. The dream ended when I looked up and saw my gurrrlll up on the catwalk getting ready to jump down into the scene (I got super excited, tried to sneak wave to her, and she put her finger up to her lips and said “Shhh” :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

So, the reason I’m thinking this dream took place is because I had just gotten my super cool super rare mint condition CD of Diamonds And Pearls delivered (I lost mine a long while back).

DC89 channels Eliza S.: “Gather ‘round kiddies- I’m gonna’ tell you all the tale of the landline.” :laughing:

So after opening it up (had forgotten how tightly wrapped the plastic is on CDs) I popped the disc into my 1997 edition Panasonic portable cd player (yeah baby- same one I’ve had since college :grin:), and then promptly fell asleep in my desk chair. :laughing:

Anyhoo, that’ my Harls, Ive, BG, and Prince dream. :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew: :0_batgirl: :crown: :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

That is one of the best dreams I’ve heard… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes