:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

That’s so epic, lovely @DC89! I wish I could remember my dreams with any level of detail, I usually have some recollection just as I wake up but then it all usually dissipates…

4 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

I’m kinda’ the same way Mighty @Mae- these were the points from my dream that I could remember that I’ve posted above. Some other stuff happened as well but it’s kind of a blur. :thinking:

4 Likes

Aww- thx @ThulrVO. :smiley: :purple_heart: The best part was when BG told me to “Shhh”. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

5 Likes

Ya know I love ABBA, I’ve shared them before! I didn’t know this was even happening. Thanks for sharing this Mae. I wish that I could see them live!

6 Likes

@discordia57 Same and SAME! This is great news @Mae! :dancer:t2: (promptly turns on ABBA…)

Oooh, and thank you too @DC89 :hugs::green_heart: :harleys_crew:

9 Likes

Dear @Hiraeth & @NCharles39 :harleys_crew: :00_harlivy: and…everyone w/ eyeballs. New variant. :star_struck:

13 Likes

I hope these variants end up in the digital issues here at DCUI. These are astonishing and gorgeous!

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

The “@Hiraeth combo” :laughing:

8 Likes

Some Harley and Ivy redesigns I came across: :00_harlivy:

And a fun little cover to go w/ them! :dancer:t2: Enjoy!

Ps.

Same! Some are pretty hard to find or sold out 9r a little too $$$. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Ermergerd!! :scream::heart_eyes_cat::heart::green_heart: saves :eyes::full_moon_with_face:

Lmao! :joy: I’m glad you know this~ :relieved::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Now they need a fox-heart eyes emoji! :fox_face:

8 Likes

For those of you who use Twitter…

…but also for those of you who love Ivy’s smirk as much as I do. :joy::green_heart:

#WhatDidIvySay :eyes:

EDIT: LMAO @ what the person in the lead said! :rofl: I can’t post it because of reasons. I actually hope they win now. :laughing:

9 Likes

I read this panel in Kaley’s and Lake’s voices :laughing:

8 Likes

birds of prey diamonds

10 Likes

I’m gettin’ vibes now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

7 Likes

That looks more like a coyote to me :laughing::orange_heart:

8 Likes

The car could blurt out :notes:Don’t stop!—:notes: next to a panel of an abrupt fade to black like on The Sopranos :laughing:

7 Likes

@Hiraeth Well now I gotta go find the link to see what they guessed, lol!

What made it in is pretty good tho. :full_moon_with_face: :poisonivy_hqas: #snackage

10 Likes

Posting my most fave Jodeci track of all time for road tripping Harls and Ive.
#EBKTour2 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :harley_wideeyehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :00_harlivy: :harleybathqtas: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

DC89 Fun Fact- I prepped a beautiful routine for this track for the free skate portion of a US Figure Skating sanctioned event that I competed in back in 1994. When I turned in this cut with my other music for the competition the USFS rep promptly vetoed it… on the spot. In fact, the USFS used to have banned musical artist lists that they would distribute that contained the names of musical acts and singer/songwriters who were persona non grata for skaters’ routines playlists- among them: Prince (almost his entire library), Rick James, and essentially all of the New Jack artist catalog. Yep. :unamused: #The1990s

7 Likes

I agree! :full_moon_with_face: I read somewhere that the first episode of S3 will have some #snackage. :eyes: This show is going to end me. Worth it. :relieved:

8 Likes