:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

I’m also thinkin’ that since the comic is due for release in September that the season 3 premiere date can’t be too far off from then, especially if the book sets up a story wrinkle or a cliffhanger to be resolved in the series. I’m seeing HQS3 to start streaming sometime in mid to late October.

6 Likes

Nice work! This must have taken a while to do haha

7 Likes

Thankyou so much, yup it took about 40-50 minutes.:grinning:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Agreed! Congrats to us! :partying_face: :hugs:

6 Likes

Why do I think the this will end up with the ladies being spun like tops, spinning around until they’re so dizzy they collapse in a pile atop each other in a comedic way :rofl: :joy:

Also I wanted to wish @discordia57 a Happy Anniversary, sorry I’m late :grinning:

GREEEEAAAAT! More waiting…

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Dacoba @iJest (and belated Cake Day) to @Mae & @discordia57! :hugs: :clinking_glasses::purple_heart:
cake

10 Likes

:dancing_women:

7 Likes

Ps. Reading Suicide Squad…

9 Likes

Why does this potray how I physically feel this morning? I swear, HQ Ivy is… too relatable at times, like I’m pretty sure she has become the most absolute normal one in the show… she’s too realistic.

7 Likes

2 people on the cover w/out powers, but the 1 w/ powers is the most relatable…seems about right :green_heart: :poisonivy_hqas:

8 Likes

This is the DC Universe… anything could happen I suppose. I mean, one of the most popular Justice League members who does NOT have powers also seems to be the most “powerful” and strongest members and always seems to be one of the founding members as well (aside from Supes and WW of course). Yeah… anything can happen.

7 Likes

It feels like a Wednesday song to me. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes
7 Likes

I love this song :grinning: !

8 Likes

This nuttier than a squirrel’s you know what “song” (that’s being charitable) has the delightful nuttiness of the HQ series all over it. :peanuts: :peanuts:

6 Likes

Me Too! This song came on randomly the other day. (I love “Random” some of the best selections emerge from the ether that way :wink:) While I had known the song, it’d been awhile since I heard it. The song just hit the prefect nerve for me at the moment. We’ve been doing an “HBO Watchmen” WAL (#Team Gream! :laughing:) it felt like a song that would work in that series. I’ve fallen in love with it again, and I decided to share it with my friends. :hugs:

PS: @Vroom, I’ve been meaning to express my condolences to you about the “Suns” loss. Sorry Buddy, I know what it’s like: The Magic. I didn’t have a dog in this year’s Finals but I know you’re a “Suns” Booster.

8 Likes

@discordia57 Thank you for the condolences. They still had an excellent season, so all is not lost. :slight_smile:

I’m especially happy that the Suns beat both LA teams in the playoffs, especially the Clippers and that jackass Beverley. His shove of Paul was a d*ck move, and he got the ejection and suspensions he richly deserved for it.

Thanx again, and to paraphrase The Venture Brothers, “Go Team Gream!” :0_harley_quinn:

SN: Speaking of “Booster” @discordia57, feel free to check out Week 27 of my club (link’s in my profile in my avatar). It’s Booster-ific! :00_booster_gold:

resumes playing with his Superman while looking for new tunes to share

6 Likes

Mod mode classic for Harls here. :smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

Found on Reddit. :smiley: :00_harley_quinn: :shark:

11 Likes