:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

Here’s a TSS Harls done in DCSHGs style. :smiley:

6 Likes

This is a song my friends and I adore. We’ve been sharing it today, kinda a great “Summer” song. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat & @Barrys.Better.Half, I’ve just finish making the long await character, Harley Quinn, hope you guys like it. I had alot of fun making it, so it was worth a wait.:grinning: :harley_classichqtas:

10 Likes

How do you even do these? I could never! I tried to play Minecraft once, I had no idea what I was doing lol. Great job!

8 Likes

Thankyou, it took practices, I usually work from bottom first making a feet, then work my way up, end it with the head.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

:star_struck: Awesome! :raised_hands: Thank you @Reaganfan78! I have the same Q: HOW? Tell us your secretssss. :purple_heart: :penguin:

:joy: Same @Barrys.Better.Half. I didn’t play long enough to learn anything.

7 Likes

LOL! Thankyou! :grinning:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Mae and @discordia57! :0_harley_quinn: :sparkles:

To keep in theme with the thread, this song has been giving me major Harley & Ivy vibes:

9 Likes

Well done.

I only ever played Minecraft during a Super Bowl party at a PC Gaming Lounge. Suffice it to say, I never went back, as my gaming skills are incredibly subpar.

5 Likes

Thank you! I love Marina.

4 Likes

Likewise jumping on the hype train to say happy cake day, @Mae and @discordia57 !! :cupcake: You both take the cake, pie, peeps or tacos of your choice.

7 Likes

Thankyou so much @chintzybeatnik! :grinning:

And Happy DC Anniversary to @Mae & @discordia57, it’s great to have you guys here! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Happy DCUIversaries, @Mae and @discordia57! :metal:t2: :partying_face: :pie:

5 Likes

Issue 2 EBKT cover artwork up over at Reddit.:smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

Happy DCUI anniversary Mighty @Mae and @discordia57! :smiley:

11 Likes

Nifty. I probably won’t read that series until it hits DCUI, but I like what I’ve seen of it thus far.

5 Likes

Ahh, what a great bunch of Peeps you guys are! Thanks for the well wishes, and I think it’s cool we share the same year and day for our DCU Anniversaries @Mae!

7 Likes

I can’t get over Ivy’s face in this one! :laughing:

So far the covers are 2 for 2 in being absolutely iconic. I’m still bummed that the comic itself won’t be R-rated like the show, but the covers have been a nice consolation so far

7 Likes

IKR? :laughing: Selina’s like “Ambien- take me away from this.” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

She’s basically just :flushed: come to life

7 Likes

Plus I dig that she’s getting new wardrobe in this. I love her in show look but in the comic it seems as though we’ll get sew some new looks for our fave characters. Cool! :smiley:

7 Likes