:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

Or was it just to share this Harley Reddit thread?

:rofl:

I have to admit, “Deep Fakes,” concern me, even if they’re hilarious. Where do we draw the line? They seem dystopian future stuff to me…

5 Likes

I don’t want to be too much of a downer, somewhat of one is fine… :laughing:
Actually, I visited the thread tonight, to share these vids.

The original version:

Tracey Ullman’s Version:

I’ve always felt this song was perfect for early Harley, when she’s still stuck on Joker.
…though, re-listening to it a million times now, “The Original Version” could be about Ivy.

6 Likes
5 Likes

@Mae, not only do you keep introducing me to new music, but I think you may have unintentionally, or possibly, intentionally, introduced me to a new Author. Henry Vincent Yorke, pseudonym, “Henry Green.” When researching your recent selection, which I enjoyed, he came up, though I have an English degree, I’ve never heard of him. Now, I kind of want to read his works, just to see? If W. H. Auden, Christopher Isherwood, Eudora Welty, Anthony Burgess and John Updike loved him, there must be something to his writing.

4 Likes

10 Likes

:star_struck: “Ferris Bueller, you’re my hero.”

Ya got any more of those, DaVinci? Very interested parties would like to know.

6 Likes

10 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck:

I wonder what they got each other. Electric toothbrushes? :thinking:

You can keep those coming along if you want, @TheTerrificToyman. No arguments from this guy.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Every time I think I’ve successfully avoided social media, there’s always something that beckons me to hop the fence and join in…

6 Likes

I don’t have a subscription, but apparently, the Box Set I uncovered “The Tammy’s” and this song from, “Girl Group Sounds: Lost and Found,” is available on Amazon Music for free. I had to discover them the old fashioned way, buying the physical media, Lol! It’s great. If any of you have an Amazon Music subscription and are interested in classic “Girl Pop” from the '60’s, I highly recommend the compilation. I wanted to share tonight, cause it seems perfect for a Saturday Night!

5 Likes

Groovy listen. Thanks, @discordia57. :metal:t2:

Has Veruca Salt come up in the thread at all? Wanted to ask before I posted schtuff, so as to avoid any repetition.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen them. It’s been forever since I heard them!

4 Likes

IDK a lot about punk music, but Veruca Salt’s pretty schway.

Every time I hear a new (to me, that is) song from them, my Fandom Meter edges up a tick.

My favorite VS song:

4 Likes

Figure this could fit Harley in some way. Surely, she knows of the goodness that is NIN.

More Veruca Salt joy-joy:

What Harley and Ivy may think of each other, and how perfect one another is for the other:

4 Likes

Tuesday Vibes!

6 Likes

Hey, @Harleys-Crew! Guess what? It’s that time again:

Let’s build us a playlist! :dancer:t2::tada: We’ve had an eventful week of news, so here are your visual prompts for this soundtrack!

🌺💥😼🏳️‍🌈

TAG! You’re it!

And here’s what I brought…

12 Likes

PERFECT call with Human Nature! One of my favorite songs probably of all time!

:raised_hands:

9 Likes

Agreed. I think this is probably her best song.

@Razzzcat I had to laugh at that Catwoman gif. Well played.

7 Likes

:sunglasses: :nail_care: Thank you, sir. It’s definitely one of Madonna’s best—that is TRUE. How ya been, btw?! :hugs:

Ps. One of my theme songs too, Mae. #DidISaySomethingTrue? #ImNotSorry

11 Likes