:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

Super agree. A lot of these people would scare me IRL, Harls included. I know she’s cute but nevertheless dangerous. She has a devious mind. People let the fact that she’s fun get in the way of her villainy. Suicide Squad did a good job of keeping the villain characters human while not apologizing for their nature.

6 Likes

Paging Queen @Razzzcat

7 Likes

I’ve found my new favorite band, thank you “You Tube” Algorithm!
They seem to have been influenced by “Surfer Blood,” Et Al…

5 Likes
4 Likes

You raaaang?
tenor (1)

Thanks @DC89! It’s a great trailer huh? :star_struck:
I preordered Thorns (a couple months ago, like the huge dork I am, lol) so it should be mine all mine on Tuesday! :green_heart: :poisonivy_hqas: You gonna check it out? :eyes: Anyone? (Agree FULLY that Margot Robbie crushes it, btw! :diamonds::black_heart: I trust her to find me an Ivy.)

Ps. Thank you @discordia57 @Mae! :dancer:t2:

8 Likes
5 Likes

Wouldn’t miss it for the world Queen @Razzzcat. I’ll def check it out. :smiley: :+1: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

Thank You @Mae, you’ve introduced me to a lot of modern songs/artists, that I never would have known.

5 Likes

I’m happy to spread the music around hoping that peeps hear something cool and maybe discover something new.

5 Likes

I’ve been saving this one for today, keeping Hobbit tradition. :wink: Here’s a gift on My birthday. One of my all time favorite songs, by an all time favorite band. “The Raincoats” are an under appreciated gem of post punk, in my opinion. I only discovered them years ago by happenstance. I read an article about them, and my buddy had a DJ slot at our College’s Radio station, the CD of “Moving” was there; I may or may not have “borrowed” the disc, forgetting to return it. :laughing:

My Favorite Version:

The Album Version:

The 90’s Album Redux Version:

I think it’s pretty obvious, not only by the title of the track, but when you listen, how appropriate this song is to Harley, Ivy and all the other strong Women of DC. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Now I’m going to post my form letter, I’ve already posted once:

Thanks to everyone who gave well wishes. It really meant a lot, more than I realized going in to today. Last year’s birthday really sucked, I won’t go into details, but it wasn’t pretty. This year has been SOOOO much better. And I really appreciate the out pouring of love I’ve received from the Community. A very big, Thank You To All Who Wished Me Well!
:clinking_glasses: :beers:

7 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

I was looking for this… I saw The Linda Linda’s are playing on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. We’re you able to watch them @discordia57?

5 Likes

I wasn’t aware they were going to be on. I’ll have to see if the clip is on YouTube, thanks for the heads up @ejdias.95910.

5 Likes

I thought they were really good. Here you go…

4 Likes

Thank You @ejdias.95910! Ya, they were good. I like that they’re blowing up right now, good for them. I hope they have a few albums in them, cause they can write a catchy song. I also like that they’er prefect punk spirit, what punk bands should be, young and full of vigor, with something to say.

5 Likes

“They’re just like sisters!”

5 Likes

Found on Reddit. :purple_heart: :00_harlivy: :harley_delicioushqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :clayface_apalledhqtas: :kinghsark_grinhqtas: :cobb_squad:

5 Likes

I don’t exactly know what this means, you found these emojis to use?

4 Likes

@discordia57- there should be a Reddit link in the post. It links out to some nifty Harls artwork.

4 Likes